ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassin's Creed II

S3, Polo
**** Awesome Deal Alert! ****

ShopTo

Odd that the game on its own is £37, but bundled with an unrelated Blu-Ray is £29!!

On it's own, TDK is £15 - something that could still be sold on ebay for £10+! Odd...

E87 118d M Sport
fuksake. shopto is blocked at work. resorting to iphone

edit. nice deal. will order now.

THANKS NERO!!!!!

1.8 Civic EX
what the hell?!?! that deal makes no sense lol, good one though!

Think I'm nearly there with this game now. Cleaned up the first area in Venice, got all the feathers, codex pages, assassination side quests, high points, glyphs, missions and bought all the new armour, paintings and weapons available. Just unlocked the second area :)

none :(
got this the other day, should of got it on the day of release but i chose saw over it (mistake)

just doing the 2nd dna sequence like it so far, cant buy painting yet though for some reason, think the feathers and the glyphs will be a bugger but im sure there is a walkthrough if needed lol

1.8 Civic EX
how many hours has that taken you now?

No idea tbh, it's a shame the game doesn't tell you (if it does I don't know where)

Gotta be somewhere between 20-25 hours I guess.

got this the other day, should of got it on the day of release but i chose saw over it (mistake)

just doing the 2nd dna sequence like it so far, cant buy painting yet though for some reason, think the feathers and the glyphs will be a bugger but im sure there is a walkthrough if needed lol

some of the puzzles for the glyphs are a bit hard tbh. I had to look on the net for one and found a forum post that gave bit of a clue rather than the answer and even that didn't make sense. Worked it out in the end though :)

1.8 Civic EX
good call. I've never actually looked in the options screens! lol

looks like my guess was pretty spot on though..

Time played: 20:00:23 lol
Syncronization: 70.4%

going by that i've got quite a bit more of the main story line to go as i've pretty much got all the collectables etc

good call. I've never actually looked in the options screens! lol

looks like my guess was pretty spot on though..

Time played: 20:00:23 lol
Syncronization: 70.4%

going by that i've got quite a bit more of the main story line to go as i've pretty much got all the collectables etc

I need to get going on it again, only done about 7.5 hours

E87 118d M Sport
just got a despatch email from shopto, so looks like i managed to get one of the last bundles before they ran out. the deal has expired now on hotukdeals as people are finding.

1.8 Civic EX
FPMSL! The game has just glitched in a very bad way! Climbed a ladder to a guard, killed him, then he respawned in the same place instantly but there two of them. killed them both and each time i killed one, two more spawned! I filled the roof with guards just kept killing them then the game suffered from massive slow down due to so many on the screen! all shouting at me "get down", "kill him" , "you shouldn't be here". was like a chior lol

sorry bout the pics, took with my phone....(I've coloured in Ezio as i've got the best amour in the game and didn't wanna spoil it for anyone thats not seen it yet)

046.jpg

059.jpg

064.jpg

A ANIMAL
I've been ill over the last couple of days so have been playing this pretty much solidly. f**king love it. Didn't play the 1st one but this ones wicked!!

1.8 Civic EX
the armour's no secret, it's the one you get after collecting all 6 jobs from the tombs. it's just pretty cool and takes a fair bit of time to get so didn't wanna spoil it for anyone :)

almost finished the game now. got all the feathers, codex pages, glyphs, treasure chests, done all the side quests, just gotta finish off the main story, and only 3 achievements left to get :)

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh yeah, cool.

I really need to spend time collecting the items, since I've mainly ploughed through the story so far.

I'm about 8 hours in now and i'm embaressed to admit i was completely stumped trying to get to the top of that tower when you come out of the animus. I got fed up and up googled it only to find out i was just standing in slightly the wrong position to get on the pole to climb up further :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
just finished it! everything done, got 1000/1000 gamerscore on the one play through :)

the whole last memory is simply awesome. Such a good ending to the game! :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm about 13hrs I think, done the majority of the story and all of the assasin tombs, just doing all the little details now before completing it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had a bit of a sesh on this yesterday as I've been ill as a c*nt over the last week or so.

Was trying to climb the church in Venice for about 45 minutes with no joy at all, only to realise I had to learn the skills to climb higher! :clown:

The Beast MK4
Got up to 60 feathers yesterday.

Still got several Assasinations, Races and Courier Missions to do and still a load of Tresure to find!

Certainly takes a bit of time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I've only found about 10 feathers. Mind you, I'm not actively looking for them at the moment.

S3, Polo
Spend 5.5 hours on it this weekend and I'm 23% Synched :S Bloody meaty game! VERY VERY similar to GTA IV, so far...

Was a bit disappointed with the slow start and the fact the game assumes you've played the first AC. Case in point: Race your brother to the top of that church! WTF? I've just started the game up and I don't even know what the 'kin controls are!!

:)

Enjoying it now though!

Clio 182
It is impossible without maps, sometimes the lighting conditions make it impossible to even see the things just try and keep an ear out for the little tune that plays when you get close.

1.8 Civic EX
It is impossible without maps, sometimes the lighting conditions make it impossible to even see the things just try and keep an ear out for the little tune that plays when you get close.

thats what I did. Use eagle vision too, makes them much clearer :approve:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got one Assassin Tomb left to find. Some of the puzzles and tasks in there are infuriating at times! Also did a few more missions last night for the thieves, including looting some archers clothes and a boat, then the assassination mission built into that quest.

Really cool.

I've just got to Venice, only got two of the seals, but that's what I'm going to crack on with next. Loving this so far, keeps getting better and better.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I got all the Assassins Tombs done and got my armour :cool:

I did so much last night. Killed a few folk and just completed the carnival quest with the gold mask, where I had to assassinate the bearded f*cker. Got all the other armour, I'm still missing one weapon - a sword - which doesn't appear to be at any of the shops? It's certainly missing from my weapons room back at the Villa. Anyway, in the book at the Villa I'm 92% completed I've got all the renovating done, need 3 more Glyphs, about 18 or so Viewpoints and 70 or so feathers (really haven't been collecting those yet).

I'm on Memory Sequence 9 and checked my stats and I'm 60% synched. Is that any good? How long to go in the game?

:cool:

clio 16v
im 4 hours 20 mins in, Im having to assasinate all the guards on top of the towers, Given up for a hour or so.

Day off from the flu = ac2 win

1.8 Civic EX
I got all the Assassins Tombs done and got my armour :cool:

I did so much last night. Killed a few folk and just completed the carnival quest with the gold mask, where I had to assassinate the bearded f*cker. Got all the other armour, I'm still missing one weapon - a sword - which doesn't appear to be at any of the shops? It's certainly missing from my weapons room back at the Villa. Anyway, in the book at the Villa I'm 92% completed I've got all the renovating done, need 3 more Glyphs, about 18 or so Viewpoints and 70 or so feathers (really haven't been collecting those yet).

I'm on Memory Sequence 9 and checked my stats and I'm 60% synched. Is that any good? How long to go in the game?

:cool:

the weapon your missing will become available once you have collected 50+ feathers and returned them to the box in the bedroom.