ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At least I didn't swerve...

Ged

PD130 Peach
8a37ce1c.jpg

0c148099.jpg

As the title says, im glad i didn't swerve, or could end up like the other guy that crashed yesterday!

Its head even put a dent in the front crossmember of the subframe... 50mph hit.. ouchie :(

Going to JDM stitch the missing bit back on but im now in need of a bumper...

Because of the Dymanique S spec hard to get one second hand... Best place for a pattern part?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Ouch! Better than swerving luckily.

I hit a hare in my old car at about 50/60mph, it survived and jumped off into the grass whilst also stealing the inside of my foglight plus loom but left the glass, how kind.

White clique
bad luck on the damage, could have been worse, it could have been a blue whale, but taking a close up pic of it is a wrong'un!!

I sadly once knocked over a cat and i think its head came off, was horrible :(

Ged

PD130 Peach
hahaha! well i think this one would have been alright but the subframe ripped its insides out me thinks....

Ged

PD130 Peach
they have... apparently there is 3 inches each side to make fit.. not like fitting a sport ph2 bumper to a non sport :(

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I had to move a deer off the road that somebody had hit - it was literally in half! Must have done some right damage to there car but they didn't stop.

No picture of the deer but a nice shot of the blood trail where it got dragged down the road;

984db5ce.jpg

Ged

PD130 Peach
bloody hell! Bet someones car had some not so nice damage... Unless it was like a defender or something :p

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
My dad hit an owl at 50/60 mph in Lincolnshire. Dented the front wing of his Peugeot and bounced off into the bushes. We stopped and found it, shockingly still alive with only a busted wing! We wrapped it in a towel and dropped it off at at a bloke in the village's house who works for RSPB. Good ending. Not too much damage.

Unlucky for the damage, Ged. Hope you get it sorted! :D

Good effort!
I once knocked the head off a pheasant when I had my Clio - smashed the lower grill up a bit, and it was about two days before I was due to sell it FFS. Strangely satisfying though, f**king stupid things!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
You're not allowed to swerve if it's smaller than a dog IIRC?

Did you take it home after you killed it and make a stew?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I have a picture of a bird (feathery type) wedged in my front grill..

Not nice especially the removal of it!