ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATTN: druddle and anybody with a viper

ICE'dberg MK2 172

druddle:
In my other post you say its fitted "not for long", why? Was it easy to fit and where have you got the cold air feed?? have you had it rollered and was there any fueling problems. Also was it specifically for a MK 2 or is it for both 1 & 2 as the instructions show it for a MK 1 and a normal filter. If your instructions show differently is there any chance you can e-mail me a copy, this goes for anybody else too. konica@lineone.net.

everybody:
Anyone else have one fitted??? please I need all the help and advice I can get.

Please,Please,Please,Please

Ford Focus 1.4 LX

I fitted it and it was relatively easy. Problem is the cold air feed. Temporarily i used the exiting air feed for the standard box, but you should use a feed replacing a fog light of ducted from the front grille (somehow). Mine was for a 172 (didnt specify mk1 or mk2). Fitted nice and easy, bolted to the side of the engine block with a bracet. Instructions were same as yours , i.e. useless !!

Mine is being sold as i need the money to pay off a debt.

Definitely improved low gear acceleration, just wish i could have driven it with a proper cold air feed.

Dave