ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi A1 S-Line Pics

Turbos.
In S-Line with big wheels and the right colour, they look very smart indeed. Base versions look crap.

From what i've read, Audi have done a great job though, it isn't simply a reclothed Polo.

Suzuki Swift Sport
My cousin has just got one of these (1.4 tfsi) and I was surprised how well it drove. Really impressed!

Suzuki Swift Sport
PS I saw this one on a forum - makes me almost want one!

267556_218634838179849_203894426320557_637422_5239767_n.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
for my morning commute of stop start and traffic its brilliant.. considering the z4 fors 22mpg and the clio not much better on the same run

Horrible isn't it. It's a £355 option too i think!

I like these a lot but wouldn't touch the 1.4 twin charged 180bhp thing with a barge pole though - the engines are w*nk!

its got a few issues but its not a bad lump they good on fuel pokey and cheap to run overall
same lump in the ibiza cupra polo gti fabia vrs

i think the chassis cant handle the power & dsg detracts making it a bit boring

i like the a1 though :cool:

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Good looking little car. I'd want the 2.0TDI Sport/Black Edition. The Championship pack or w/e its called with the quattro graphics looks so gay its funny.

Also, I can get 60mpg out of my 2002 1.9TDI Bora. Proves to me that a small diesel doesn't work as you need to use more throttle to get it moving anywhere. My mum used to have a new Fiesta 1.6 diesel, had the same problem.

A1
I have just ordered the Black A1 1.6 tdi S line model for a company car, i went for the A1 because of the running costs plus i like the look of it i love audi's and cant wait after reading all the comments about it to get it and go for a drive..... should be coming this week:D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im allowed one diesel for every petrol i own.. seems fair lol..

tbh at this rate ill have the z4 forever :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
can anyone find any real pics of the black edition, will hopefully be ordering on monday but only one ive seen is the artist one in the brochure lol

They still making the s-line models with no suspension? My brothers A3 S-line had abysmal ride, worse than coilovered cars I've owned in the past.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
2.0TDI black edition, 6 speed manual

highest spec u can get without adding on loads of extras

Very nice, the A1 looks lovely but was a bit pricey for me and they didnt do the 2.0tdi when i was looking to buy. I have a 2011 Ibiza FR 2.0TDI (same chassis and engine as yours) and it is a great little car. I have done 5k in it now and average over those miles is 51mpg. Any reasonable length journey and it will do 60+mpg easily. On seatcupra.net the 2.0tdi boys seem to get better mpg that the 1.6tdi so I think you have made a good choice.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ouch. That's a lot of money for a posh Polo.

I hope you get 50% discount.

~£21k luckly i get it through work on an employee scheme

Pics?

You're going to lose a lot of money when you're bored and sell it in March :(

no pics its not built yet, build week 9 its scheduled for so should get it end of march. Dont need to worry about deprechiation :D

Very nice, the A1 looks lovely but was a bit pricey for me and they didnt do the 2.0tdi when i was looking to buy. I have a 2011 Ibiza FR 2.0TDI (same chassis and engine as yours) and it is a great little car. I have done 5k in it now and average over those miles is 51mpg. Any reasonable length journey and it will do 60+mpg easily. On seatcupra.net the 2.0tdi boys seem to get better mpg that the 1.6tdi so I think you have made a good choice.

Yeah i drove the 1.6TDI for the weekend and loved it, so i think the 2.0Tdi will be great, ive not driven one tho and mine will be the 1st one we have in work so i wont really know untill its too late haha

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Black. seen a picture of one in belgium inthe metallic grey.. its awesome.. **must not put it on coilovers**

img4444a.jpg

img2134h.jpg