ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi A1 S-Line Pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Borrowed an A1 from work for the weekend to see how i would feel about going into one.
in short i love it.

1.6 Tdi, cost me £17 to get to birmingham and back!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39958742@N08/6660088849/

6660076759_852575087e_z.jpg

A1 7 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6660071833_2a88792d08_z.jpg

A1 6 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6660063255_c996827137_z.png

A1 4 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

6660088849_9090b68eb6_z.jpg

A1 8 by laurataylor225, on Flickr

reeealllly geeky to clean n photograph a car that isnt your but meh lol, i wased it because i didnt want to take it back dirty then i realised the car had never been polished and i felt sorry it so i had to polish it too

Haha love the fact you washed it and it wasn't your car! I really like them aswell we got one in September and they are great little cars. Went for the Petrol S-Line with DSG and is a nice car to drive. You going to get one then?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That looks awesome!
If I was after a new small car I would have one of these in an instant.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
That is stunning! Would love an A1, how are you finding it to drive etc?

I love it, its not the fastest car in the planet but it doesnt lack poke thats for sure, averaged 54mpg over 200 miles. Im thinking of getting the 2.0tdi black edition.

Haha love the fact you washed it and it wasn't your car! I really like them aswell we got one in September and they are great little cars. Went for the Petrol S-Line with DSG and is a nice car to drive. You going to get one then?

think so... just need to sell the z4 n clio :D

think so... just need to sell the z4 n clio :D
Sounds good, the best bit about them is the residuals are VERY strong, good choice on the engine and it would of been the one I would have gone for if we didn't have to have an auto :s I wouldn't suggest buying the petrol as its a thirsty little thing! Good luck with it if you end up getting one :)

Z4
I think they look awesome.

I saw in evo magazine they're trailing an S1 iirc, limited edition etc to see how it goes down

Great little cars. Had a shot when my step mum was thinking about getting one.

Only problem is space in the back. My head touched the roof before it was anywhere near the rear headrest :(.

Astra Twintop
The olds have one here.

Got a white one with racing stripes.

Looks pretty cool, and they're happy with it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very good little cars in the short drive I had.

Not sure how much i'd want to be spending on one but you've got to admire Audi and their interiors/build quality. Lovely place to be inside.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are pretty cool, however the back end doesnt look right to me, clusters too big? Look like they've been lifted from the A4 or something!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
the interior is amazing... one thing i hate is the LED pacakge that lights up the footwells though... ive had 24 years with my feet, im pretty sure i know what they look like and what they are doing.. i dont need to see them

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Great looking little cars, I found myself turning round and staring at one in lakeside today.

BG 182
I really like them! The 1.4 TSI is around the 180hp mark too I think.

There's also speculation the there will be a 2.0 TSI version built in some countries and may come to the UK too hopefully.

iactually prefer them to A3's which i hate. 17 quid?! f**k me its 30+ quid to do bham and back in the meg if not more now :(

F56 MINI Cooper S
I like them alot, but as said its a shame they are so expensive compared to similar engined cars.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Without meaning to sound like a dick, how do you know it cost £17 in fuel?

Was it completely empty, you put £17 in it, drove to Brum and back and it ran out at the end of your driveway??

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
No i brimmed it when I set off, and then refilled it at the same fuel station when I got back. £17 is what I put back in. Fairly simple really :s

Red
Have you taken into consideration the density of the fuel due to temperature change?

Anyway I am led to believe 60+ mpg is a reality in the diesel of these?

The white/silver bar around the tops of the windows bothers me.

Horrible isn't it. It's a £355 option too i think!

I like these a lot but wouldn't touch the 1.4 twin charged 180bhp thing with a barge pole though - the engines are w*nk!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i got 59mpg on the way to work this morning, ive handed it back now :( gutted.. i really liked it

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It's a car concieved when we were in a better economic state. You only need to open the boot and see the second set of lights! The next A1 won't feel as expensive that's for sure.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Without meaning to sound like a dick, how do you know it cost £17 in fuel?

Was it completely empty, you put £17 in it, drove to Brum and back and it ran out at the end of your driveway??

No i brimmed it when I set off, and then refilled it at the same fuel station when I got back. £17 is what I put back in. Fairly simple really :s

Mugged off!

I love these, I hate that silver crap around the roof, I assume it can come without though?

If I weren't such a pauper I'd treat myself to one.