ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi A1 S-Line Pics

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I dont really want to be modding a brand new car lol, although i did have a sneaky look at the H&R 35mm lowering springs last night.. MUST resist!! tbh the 18s on the black edition fill the arches much better than the lesser spec cars so its all good

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
That grey one is pretty epic looking. The not matching roof/pillar things are horrible on other models though

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
mine will be black with black grill, amd anthricite wheels, also going to have the rear badges deleted

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Is that Suzuka Grey?

Looks awesome. Change your order!

black edition only comes in black or white, to spec an s-line up to the same level with metallic its going to be hurendosly expensive - xenon plus headlights alone are another £750, then with your light n rain sensors, adaptive lights, electronic climate control, styling pack and 18" wheels.. another few grand

BG 182
That sucks. My new car is due 5th April (citroen DS3) hoping My build date doesn't change. Sorry if I missed it but what are you driving? U still get the Liquid yellow 182?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
currently driving the Z4, that goes tomorrow and i pick up a e46 320 to drive untill the A1 comes, then my bro is having that off me.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
I love them!

This is on KW's.

GrDWt77O5o.jpg

S1DYYxhyI4.jpg

ZMlKphem1d.jpg

Turbos.
Black. seen a picture of one in belgium inthe metallic grey.. its awesome.. **must not put it on coilovers**

img4444a.jpg

img2134h.jpg

Those looks smarter, but because the wheel arches are so low compared to the waistline, it will never get the stance to match the aggressive front. Kind of reminds me of Scrappy Doo, trying to look hard but just comes across as cute!

Nevertheless they are cool little cars. Not been in one but i was very impressed by the new Polo.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well mine is being built next week... canot wait !!

hopefully will only take a week or so to get from belgium, to germany to here :D

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ive budgeted on 3 weeks, Ive said i want it before the 20th april as thats the start of our race season and i dont want to be using my e46 as its a thirsty beast.

Ive budgeted on 3 weeks, Ive said i want it before the 20th april as thats the start of our race season and i dont want to be using my e46 as its a thirsty beast.
Our's was supposed to arrive by a certain date and after that date I just got them to give us another car until ours arrived so just push them to do the same if you need to. I just said I had an agreed buyer for the old car and they had no choice and they gave us an A5 3.0 TDI for 10 days.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Our's was supposed to arrive by a certain date and after that date I just got them to give us another car until ours arrived so just push them to do the same if you need to. I just said I had an agreed buyer for the old car and they had no choice and they gave us an A5 3.0 TDI for 10 days.

i dont think it quite works like that when you work for them haha, i also dont think id want a "better" car, it would feel a bit of a let down when i got my own haha

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I'm sure the sales manager is getting fed up of me keep coming over excitingly clutching my yellow t card.. Throwing it infront of his face and asking him to check it haha!! Really I shpd have it now as it was week 9 build originally

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Well its now in the UK, landed in grimsby today. Now to see if it gets called off in time, if it gets called off monday then to us for tuesday i MIGHT get it in time, but tbh its more likel;y to sit there for a few days and be the week after next, gutted.

320d
ive got the golf, be reet. no worries motoring.

plus its a 2.0tdi, i dont think it will lack poke, interesting to see how it fairs against a 1*2 tbh

It won't be slow. I didn't realise they were nearly 1200kg's though, that's a lot for such a tiny car.

The MPG should be brilliant on it, and it will pull well. Just a shame the power delivery is so irritating in the 2.0 TDI. It's just so peaky.

black edition only comes in black or white, to spec an s-line up to the same level with metallic its going to be hurendosly expensive - xenon plus headlights alone are another £750, then with your light n rain sensors, adaptive lights, electronic climate control, styling pack and 18" wheels.. another few grand

Don't you work at Audi?

And 21k.....for real?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ROTR price - 20,590.00 GBP

You can get black edition in any colour now i think, on the A3 it was only balck white or red. although white and black are the only 2 "free" colours on the A1