ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

auto acoustics parcel shelf

anyone got one of these? anyone recommend them etc? they lok pretty plush and i bet the do allow the speakers to fully kick. thinking about getting one thats all.

i was quoted £106 all in fully, carpeted and speaker holes cut into the baffler so that its ready as soon as i got it.

it is expensive but you get a perfect fit and they make the top of it look exactly like a standard parcel shelf.

its pricey but its properly made and no one bloody know you got some decent speaks in the back.

V70 d5 beast

just use your orignal parcel shelf?

ive just fitted 2 6x9s in it and i was gonna put some different cloth over it but it loks ok as it is,

they only cost £20 brand new, so if you make a mistake buy a new one lol

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can get acoustics shelves for £56 from any Motor World branch, they order it in, you dont pay any delivery on top of that

they are good quality, i wouldnt mention em if they were crap, i work for Motor World and ive sold quite a few with not a single problem

Quote: Originally posted by Simf40 on 03 August 2005

just use your orignal parcel shelf?
ive just fitted 2 6x9s in it and i was gonna put some different cloth over it but it loks ok as it is,
thats ideas, ok but the shelf will eventually sag.
plus some scumbag will brick your back window & nick your speakers if you have them on display.

Skoda Fabia vRS

as above, plus its not the best acoustically, most shelves are made from compressed paper/card/other mush

Clio 172mk2

alls ive done is mount speakers into standard shelf , put a wooden frame on under side. buy some acoustic cloth and stretch it over the origianal nd staple / glue to wood. parcel shelf just looks flat n normal.

ill have to get some pics of it