ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autofinesse Desire samples for sale

I have decided to split my full 200ml pot of desire into samples.

The samples will be 50ml and will come in a high quality plastic pot. I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect pot because most sample pots are tall and narrow which makes getting the wax out of the jar quite a job. The pots I'm using are wide and flat with a 77mm opening which will make loading up your applicator much easier.

The price for a 50ml sample is £25 delivered.

The price for the original pot is £30 and this is just to cover the postage. Matthew has already expressed intrest in this so I'll give him first refusal.

Please don't make offers as I've priced this as cheap as I can. I'm not trying to make money from this just giving members a chance to own a great wax at a lower price.

I'm sure you can appreciate after buying the pots, postage and packaging this is a great price.

At the moment the wax is still in its original pot. If there is enough intrest I'll order the sample pots and get these sent out as fast as possible.

Payment will be ppg or buyer pays fees.

I know this is in the wrong section but I thought it was more suitable in the detailing section. If a mod wants to move it thats fine.

Honda & VW
Based on the price of a 200ml pot @ £120 then your price is decent enough as it would equate to £30 for 50ml if you bought from the likes of PB based on £0.60p per ML. However, I always prefer to buy from a trusted source such as PB rather than a forum member.

i'm guessing that if you bought 3 for 2 then you have 600ml of wax that cost you £240. So if you sell 2 of the pots off as 50ml pots at £25 each that would make 8 pots = £200. Therefore leaving you with a 200ml pot to use yourself that's cost you £40. Clever if you can shift the 8 pots.

Based on the price of a 200ml pot @ £120 then your price is decent enough as it would equate to £30 for 50ml if you bought from the likes of PB based on £0.60p per ML. However, I always prefer to buy from a trusted source such as PB rather than a forum member.

i'm guessing that if you bought 3 for 2 then you have 600ml of wax that cost you £240. So if you sell 2 of the pots off as 50ml pots at £25 each that would make 8 pots = £200. Therefore leaving you with a 200ml pot to use yourself that's cost you £40. Clever if you can shift the 8 pots.

I know what you mean, it can be hard to trust people over the internet. If you would like a pot I'd be happy for you to send me half the money, I'd send you the wax then you can send me the other half. Maybe I'm too trusting but I'd like to think I'm a decent bloke and anyone that buys something from me will defiantly recieve it.

Yeah I'll be honest I bought 3for2. The reality is tho its very tough to try and get a bargain! I originally wanted to sell the full pots but even over on dw the offers I recieved my pot would have cost me more than the person I sold it to! I defiantly won't be doing it again. Going back to this thread I think its a good price and 50ml will last ages.

Ill take the pot as per earlier conversations. Pm me details

No problem. I'll keep you updated.