ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AXA INSURANCE MADE ME HAPPY

172 A Cupwork Orange™
So i called up axa to declare all my mods today

1) janspeed decat
2) custom ss cat back
3) Rstuner Remap
4) eibach prolines
5) panel filter

yes sir thats ok and the extra cost for making all these modifications to your vehicle will be a one off payment of £25.00 for changing your policy

so now im fully declared for £1200 with AXA

172 cup 2003
Age 30
Ncb 0
1 fault accident 2006
3 points (sp30) 2005

*HAPPY DAYS*

Weeman sucks ****
fcuking hell!

gutted

you tried adriun flux? granted you have 0 years ncb and an accident but that seems high. i'm only paying 515 and i thought that was high.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
thats good for me trust me, 0 ncb 3points and a fault accident + all them mods lol

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Bloody hell. I was paying less than £500 when i was 24!

You do live on the dark side of the moon.

Mine is £476 or something, 25, 8 yr's NCB, No Points, Exhaust, Panel, Wheels, Brakes and some other mods. Oh and i live in the GHETTO!

Bell insurance FTW.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Bloody hell. I was paying less than £500 when i was 24!

You do live on the dark side of the moon.

Mine is £476 or something, 25, 8 yr's NCB, No Points, Exhaust, Panel, Wheels, Brakes and some other mods. Oh and i live in the GHETTO!

Bell insurance FTW.

8yrs ncb what u expect i have 0 and only passed in 05 :rasp:

if i had 0points 0 accidents and 8yrs ncb i would be paying a damn sight less than you :D but i have so its my own fault :rasp:

172 A Cupwork Orange™
mine was £900 when i was 21 with 0ncb!

exactly whack 3 points and a fault claim on there and away we go :rasp:

thats why i think 1200 with all the mods iv got damn good for the circumstances lol

3 points add very little maybe 50 usually infact im sur my first 3 were free then 50 extra for my second set

i was paying just over 500 i think at 24 with 6 points and 4 years ncb

172 A Cupwork Orange™
3 points add very little maybe 50 usually infact im sur my first 3 were free then 50 extra for my second set

must be the accident then all i know is its better than the 4k i got quoted from nowich union last aug lol and that was with no mods

193 mk2
i think AXA might be the underwriter for adrian flux who quoted me very happy £350 protected on a 172 mk2 with coilovers, alloys, ss zoust, maxogen, etc. but i am 34 with 8 years ncd