ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back-dated AGAIN!!!!

E36 323i coupe

My Cup was supposed to arrive on Wednesday ("guaranteed") and has now been back dated 4 times this week now.
Rang Renault UK, on the advice of the dealer and they said there had been a hold up with 172s cos of some change over in the factory between the Phase2 and the Phase 3.(!??!) However, the car is in the country and is a priority, and will be at the dealership asap. Its not f**king soon enough! Sick of being pissed around!

53 plate 172

When did you order Jon?

26th July here and still waiting. I feel like a right tit when people keep asking when I get my new car and I have to reply f*** knows !!!

E36 323i coupe

Well cruise control has knack all to do with the Cup!!!

I ordered mine on twenty something of July.
Was originally told 22/3 Sept.
Then 22 Oct, and on 22nd Oct and from there on it has been back dated 4 times.

Neither the dealer nor Renault UK can tell me why or give me an accurate date.

Whats worse, I was told to get my insurance sorted out for 24th at the latest, and so I did. Now I have had to take out insurance for my current car again, so have two cars to insure.

Same with my 172, but I pick mine up on the 17th. Prob down to the sales person, the bloke who sold me mine was an obsolute (y), and was always chasing stuff up for me and getting me updates (without asking).

E36 323i coupe

If only I knew. date Ive been given is 30 October now. Itd better f**king arrive then. Oh well no point in flapping. Just got to wait. Dont understand tho, if car is in the country why dont they get it to the dealer and the customer as soon as it arrives?

The Stereos are all ready fitted when they come into the country, you should all get your 172/Cup & V6 very soon as we got a load in on the last ship.

Ziel Nurburgring

My 172 turned up yesterday after ordering it at the end of Aug. beat the estimate of 4th nov easily. So phone your dealers up and see if they have turned up early??? Cant wait for next weekend when i pick it up.

Quote: Originally posted by paul172 . on 25 October 2003

The Stereos are all ready fitted when they come into the country, you should all get your 172/Cup & V6 very soon as we got a load in on the last ship.

I think mine was on that :D

Dont be wrecking my car, look after all the iceburg silver 172s :)

Boyo