ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Clio! Got myself a ph1 flame red 172 :D:D

Luton, pah! Try driving yourself down to Torquay and back for a car ;)

Looks very nice John, kept that one quiet (or else I'm going blind LOL)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Na kept it quiet! Wasnt even advertised!! Anyway, you cheated you went with someone!

Ph2 lights will be going on so dont worry! All other plans are obvious if you know me/ my previous cars!

Cheating? You took a f**king plane! ;)

Idea was to share the driving but I reckon I did over 3/4 of it myself...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I've been a CS'er in Edinburgh for years now mate! Just so happens its another RS in Edinburgh, defo having better luck 2nd time round!

To make up for it I got up at 3:30am Ally so about equal ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very nice mate! I'd have it over the 182 anyday!

I could tell when you txt me the pic that you were quietly mannin off to it! ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Apart from the windscreen nope!

previous owners gave it a good clean before the new owner took delivery ;)

Yeah very true, really appreciate the claying!

Very nice mate! I'd have it over the 182 anyday!

I could tell when you txt me the pic that you were quietly mannin off to it! ;)

Yeah text a few folk that, fairly chuffed is a good description! Love it 100x better than the last one!

Bumblebee
Looks so good son, whats the spec.

Just fitted my itg panel to mine, with the stealth box and hillpower elbow - severly needs a details!

Octavia VRS
Keeping the Meggy John? Only seen one flame red 172 in Edinburger before. Love it, makes me want a ph1 as a second car now!!

can i be cheeky and ask how much you paid for it please, and mileage etc... pm me if needed.

im very tempted to ditch the 182 and get a fast one again.

Golf R
172 is great fun... having owned it i can now really appreciate the rave reviews these cars get. a short ownership by me but nothing but a fun filled one :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks so good son, whats the spec.

Just fitted my itg panel to mine, with the stealth box and hillpower elbow - severly needs a details!

Well after the trip up its now on 42k, with belts done, 4 brand new exaltos and 100% standard bar the CS sticker, currently even got the supplying dealers stickers and plates on it (not for long ;)) shed load of paperwork with it as well.

Keeping the Meggy John? Only seen one flame red 172 in Edinburger before. Love it, makes me want a ph1 as a second car now!!

Meg will be going up for sale pretty soon, gonna get a couple more pics of it as it will be sold and then get it adverstised asap, especially now that Ive taken my ncb off that policy!

can i be cheeky and ask how much you paid for it please, and mileage etc... pm me if needed.

im very tempted to ditch the 182 and get a fast one again.

pm on its way

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just been for my first proper blast in it, for the locals it was the A89 from Airdrie back through to Livi, much much fun! Love it even more now!

Off to clean it then will mostly likely bombard you with more pics!!

Bumblebee
Just been for my first proper blast in it, for the locals it was the A89 from Airdrie back through to Livi, much much fun! Love it even more now!

Nice one man, let me know when your up for a photo shoot, will bring the tripod!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Nice one man, let me know when your up for a photo shoot, will bring the tripod!

Will do, I'll bring mine too ;)

nice but that liquid is gawjus

Oh yes, very nice, very well maintained car as well

And I'd be up for crashing your mk1 party too (can even keep my shed out of the pics ;)) if you give me a shout.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Nice one John! Superb that, very pleased for you. I hope it does you better than the last one! Ph1's the way to go and you know it!
That puts my drive up your way for the interior to shame.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

And I'd be up for crashing your mk1 party too (can even keep my shed out of the pics ;)) if you give me a shout.

mmm I'll think about it ;)

Best Car Best Colour.;)

Looks like a good 'un.:)

dam right! lol

Nice one John! Superb that, very pleased for you. I hope it does you better than the last one! Ph1's the way to go and you know it!
That puts my drive up your way for the interior to shame.

Not at all, similar dedication to the cause! You still got the interior?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
First clean today, think i'll start a project thread though but will wait till im sober!!

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

And the engine bay in an original state

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Golf R
looks like the Meguiars is still holding up well ;)

looks cracking fella.... kinda weird to see someone posting up pictures of the car!

i'm waiting for the pictures of the second mod ;)