ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back once again 182 Black Gold with cup packs

FULL FAT 182
Well after ownership of a VW Lupo GTI for nearly 18 months it was time i got something with a bit more bite, so after looking on Pistonheads, Ebay and Autotrader for over 3 months this beauty came up for sale at a garage not a million miles from me. With 2 owners from new including Renault 12,700 miles on the clock, black gold, cup packs with all of the trimmings.Garaged from new and in very good condition.

Here she is

cliofront1.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

clioside.jpg

clioengine.jpg

Some of you might remember me from back in the day (October 2005)
Ive had a selection of clios from;

Clio 1.2 8v
DSC00266.jpg

Clio 2.0 Hybrid
valver3.jpg

Ford Fiesta Zetec s
DSC00143.jpg

Clio 2.0 16v 181bhp Hybrid
Photo045.jpg

VW Lupo GTI
IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Good find that! Belts done to? Bet it wasn't cheap though.

FULL FAT 182
Good find that! Belts done to? Bet it wasn't cheap though.

I picked it up this time last week, going to get the belts done at Rentech and getting a service to be on the safe side.

Put it this way i think i got a good deal.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The clio with reg N702 BKM has a cracking stance!

New clio looks in good nick too :)

FULL FAT 182
Thanks for all of your comments, looking at going to few local meets and maybe the French car show as I haven't been since 2007 when that silly rocket man was there, the exhaust is fine it's just the angle of the dangle.
The problem with black is keeeping it clean, that reminds me I better give it a once over.