ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to where I started

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one Stevo, love a black PH1! Shame about the damage though.

Im loving being back in a clio too, just so much fun!

Any other plans for it then?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I love ph1s and having been in the megane I can vouch for it being brilliant. I think The Russian. ph1 is epic and I love it but I'd of snapped the megane up had I driven it.

225 Cup & Williams
Labour - Roughly £200, full bonnet strip back, especially front edge for stone chips. Primer, re-flatten, then paint.

Repair large dent alu bonnet remove and strip all parts.

Paint material roughly £80-100. +vat. It's not really a price for painting a normal bonnet, it needs repaired and also stripped back.

Cheers for that. Makes sense once it's broken down like that.

How's the Williams coming on?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks well, text your brother yesterday. Just waiting on space to get the body into the paintshop. Panels are all primed.

225 Cup & Williams
Nice one Stevo, love a black PH1! Shame about the damage though.

Im loving being back in a clio too, just so much fun!

Any other plans for it then?

Cheers Liam.

Loving your new one on the bodies, does it go well? I bet it sounds awesome.

Nah not a great amount planned. Get the bonnet sorted and the wheels sprayed.

Got a new standard Renault exhaust to fit along with a new clutch cable and an oil & filter change. It's needing rear discs & pads too so I'll get them done too.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers Liam.

Loving your new one on the bodies, does it go well? I bet it sounds awesome.

Nah not a great amount planned. Get the bonnet sorted and the wheels sprayed.

Got a new standard Renault exhaust to fit along with a new clutch cable and an oil & filter change. It's needing rear discs & pads too so I'll get them done too.

Aye its got the oreca exhaust plus decat so its loud as! Had a wee run last night with an imprezza sti and a meg 265 and the clio wasnt far away, just the top end it lacks a bit of pace!

Why did you get rid of your meg?

225 Cup & Williams
Aye its got the oreca exhaust plus decat so its loud as! Had a wee run last night with an imprezza sti and a meg 265 and the clio wasnt far away, just the top end it lacks a bit of pace!

Why did you get rid of your meg?

Aye ear bleeding loud lol.

Always going to struggle top end against a boosted car. That's where the extre torque comes into play.

I've not long moved in with my girlfriend so needed to free up some funds plus I sold it when it was worth a half decent amount.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Makes sense to buy used bits rather than spend a fortune on paint. You may as well off kept the megane if you start going crazy. .

Inferno 225 cup
Got a cup spoiler sitting waiting to be fitted so that will make a nice little addition to it.

Megane still running ok?

Should it not be? Lol.

Yeah cause it is, when I drive it, I bike to work quite a bit now so it's nice To jump in and go for a drive.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yes there is, Jacobs been using it, he's bound to of broken something by now he's a f**king animal ;)

Cheers Audi heed.

kissmyrings.gif