ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad, bad day..

ok so my head gasket blew last night at three in the morning so i had to walk four miles home, the police came at 9 this mornin to tell me to shift it cos a farmer complained, now im looking for a new clio, i would post a request but i got a virus and it nackered up my internet explorer, so finally i have got it working, i was rusty_clio but that was nackered too.. so i will post for a 1.2 clio in the wanted bit!!

oh, bugger mate......

what did you have?

if its only the head gasket, its a quick fix, a day and your fine........all it takes is a 20 quid gasket.

just a 93 1.2 rl but the windscreen was needin replaced too cos a f**kin wagon shot a stone at it hehe, oil and water leaks somewhere too but i gave up lookin for them, garage quote £200-£300 but the cars not worth that! 96000 too so im lookin for another 1, have to get 1 quick tho or my dadl get me a fiesta or a 106 or something!

ah but clios are unique up here in the borders, theres only 1 other modded clio ive seen, ive never even seen a phase 1 valver or a willy before, theres none about! fiestas and.... astras are everywhere, i always get overtaken by the local sri and vts gang hehe would be nice to get back at them!!