ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Tuning & work shop work

Status
Not open for further replies.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Another reason I don't have face ghey. I've been on plenty of forums and this Is by far the best all round

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have Screen shots of the WHOLE thing and all i done was ask a question :p ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
It will just get locked down LOL

This is so so good and im very shocked im not banned as of yet !!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I asked a simple question about who could map my car but i would not be wanting to use K-tec as i have seen how bad there mapping is and it all kicked off and went crazy, I would have been safer with bricks in my pocket and jumping into a shark infested ocean

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I think its getting deleted.
As i say i have pictures of the whole Convo

Even if i link it you need to be on Facebook and then be accepted by the Renault UK Group

Its NOW BEEN DELETED

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I think its getting deleted.
As i say i have pictures of the whole Convo

Even if i link it you need to be on Facebook and then be accepted by the Renault UK Group

Its NOW BEEN DELETED

Go on mark :) you know you want too

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
2ezil2r.png

Only thing stopping me posting them is the fact i dont want banned from CS

RS Clio 172 Cup
PMSL just read it in time before being deleted. I dont know why your slagging off ASDA crisps though... well out of order lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ah that was fun. I've only just noticed this thread, so thought Marc was actually considering going there lol.

F**k that joe, I would rather push my car to renaultsport dieppe than have them map it

Status
Not open for further replies.