ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bang tidy 200 quote!!

Rusty Cup
Ive always used confused.com to find me deals its never failed me. People have always said try this try that, i just tried Brentacre and thought it turned up a pretty good figure then i went back to trusty old confused and..

Screenshot2011-08-27at230237.png

Cant argue with that, protected no claim and 0 excess :)

GTD, Lupo
If you are married or live with someone that is willing to go in a policy with you get a multicar quote with Admiral. I paid £420 for my new Clio SGP.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL i enjoy cheap car insurance too.

Got my BMW for under £300 fully comp protected with minimal excess. LOL

Old FTW.

I will never understand the 18 year olds paying massive amounts to insure a 172. Just seems madness to me.

Admiral are good. Quoted me £1100 on an R8 and £1300 on a Gallardo. (that was on the phone while I was sorting something with the policy btw, not some internet generated quote ;) ).

Arctic Blue 182ff
If we're playing the Insurance game, I think I may win, so maybe I won't take part :D

Ah sod it.. 26yrs old, I pay £348 FC with Admiral on the 182 :) legal, protected no claims, etc

Paid £172 last year on my diesel citroen
350Z GT.. £410 (possible next car)
Nissan GTR Black.. £714

The quote on the GT has actually gone down £15 from when I last ran it through 2 months ago too.

£282...fully comp, guaranteed ncd, £250 excess....got to love the postcode!

I am with Aviva and so cheap compared to Egg who wanted double plus £100.

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Same here Ive a X plate 172 over 40 full no claims and getting quotes of around £900, 3 years ago i was paying £500 for a STI Subaru the insurance world has gone mad. I know its wrong but you can understand why people drive without it...............

I honestly dont understand people spending over £1k on insurance.

It is due to the value and amount of claims that are made, it keeps me in a job.

Ive been with Admiral for 3 years now.

My 200 was £400 cheaper per year to insure, than the 172. Down to £800 this year. :)
I did a quick quote t'other day for it. Probably be looking around the £600 mark next year, hopefully.

(Im 22, 2 years ncb, 0 points etc, middle postcode - Im on a multicar policy though, so the figure I got with Confused will be slightly cheaper)

I think statistically people who buy new cars are less likely to make a claim etc.

My clio 1.4 (98bhp - 03plate) is £1100 for a year

My nissan juke 1.6t (190bhp - 61plate) is £600