ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman: Arkham City

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hmm! Might give it a try then!

My issue is, with Forza 4 and BF3... I'm unlikely to play something like this for a while.

F82 M4
Nice.It just doesn't excite me though... Batman; really?
Honestly mate, this is exactly what I thought, then... I bought it. I couldn't believe how good the game was, even the first part was incredible with the Joker being pushed through the asylum. I highly recommend you get it, I only paid something like £3 for it off Steam. It's easily in my top 10, maybe even top 5.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Honestly mate, this is exactly what I thought, then... I bought it. I couldn't believe how good the game was, even the first part was incredible with the Joker being pushed through the asylum. I highly recommend you get it, I only paid something like £3 for it off Steam. It's easily in my top 10, maybe even top 5.

This!
I borrowed it off a friend, and I didn't give it back until I 100%'d the Story Mode. f**king awesome game and I couldn't stop playing it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I borrowed the first one off a mate last week. Maybe it's because I'd been playing AC2 for about a month (really wanted all achievements :eek:) but really can't get into Batman, feels far too linear for me.

Never above 25mpg
I borrowed the first one off a mate last week. Maybe it's because I'd been playing AC2 for about a month (really wanted all achievements :eek:) but really can't get into Batman, feels far too linear for me.

Play it through the scarecrow scenes, absolute winner for the game for me.

1.8 Civic EX
Order Status: Processing

I've not purchased anything from TheHut before, anyone know what they are like delivery wise?.

I think I'll give this game plenty of attention before BF3, as soon as I go online with BF3 nothing else will get a look in..

Golf R32
Had the special edition on order with Game and randomly just received an email from them this morning saying that the order has been cancelled :mad:

Evo 5 RS
All the trailer and tv spot footage is from the PC version which is a bit sly, especially seeing as it's not out for another 2 weeks

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just pre-ordered with Shopto but then cancelled as I'll just go to Gamestation in town and trade in LA Noire and Deus Ex. Don't play them anymore so no big deal and it'll be cheaper in the long run. Hopefully. Knowing Gamestation they'll probably charge £60 for Batman.

F82 M4
My goodness! It's scored 98/100 on Metacritic for the PS3. That's the highest scored PS3 game to date, even higher than Uncharted 2 iirc?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Should hope so, Uncharted 2 although superb has about as much replay value as a banana.

Well, I played through it 4 times so I guess it's down to preference. First playthrough I played to finish. 2nd I played through on harder difficulty. 3rd I collected all the trophies and other cool stuff using the infinite ammo and weapons bonus I'd unlocked and 4th I played through using a different character which I'd unlocked.

Golf R/Leon FR
Well, I played through it 4 times so I guess it's down to preference. First playthrough I played to finish. 2nd I played through on harder difficulty. 3rd I collected all the trophies and other cool stuff using the infinite ammo and weapons bonus I'd unlocked and 4th I played through using a different character which I'd unlocked.

I agree with you Scutch, I thought it had replay value and have played it several times.

F82 M4
Should hope so, Uncharted 2 although superb has about as much replay value as a banana.
Yea good point. I started going through Uncharted again to find all the treasures but then I got the YLOD and still not had it repaired. I shall be buying Batman for the PC. :cool:

172 Cup
Mine was dispatched yesterday with ShopTo would love to think it would be waiting at home for me.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just ordered mine via Shopto as they have that title on 5 minute dispatch.

F*ck going to Gamestation and trading games in for £5. I've put them on Ebay.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I'll be driving up to lift my collectors edition tomorrow.

Let us know what you think of it LY. No doubt it's gonna be fantastic.

1.8 Civic EX
fingers crossed for a delivery today!

What did the collectors edition come with? anything extra in game or just a fancy box? (can't view gaming sites at work)