ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman: Arkham City

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Picked up my copy of the Robin edition today.

Although I won't be able to play it until after work... 1AM :/.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's a bit overwhelming at first, as the map and city seems huge with too much to get lost in.

Great though. Only played for 30 minutes.

172 Cup
Well unfortunately my shopto delivery hasnt arrived. Was dispatched weds via 1st class delivery, hasn't come in today's post either so not looking good!

172 Cup
^ Odd. I ordered 2:30pm Thursday and it was here Friday morning.

Yea I thought the same - i'll wait until Monday and see if it has arrived if not I have to wait 15 days for a replacement/refund.

It's annoying cause I can hardly go and buy another until it arrives.

Get a feeling its *dissapeared* in RM's hands.

1.8 Civic EX
It's a great game for sure but I think I prefer the 1st one. This one feels a bit "arcadey" and less involving. Think they have tried cramming in too many characters too.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I'm pretty impressed s ofar, even if I dont know what Im doing? Im really struggling on knowing where to go?

I've just took over as Catwoman, and I Cant find Poison Ivys house, Cant get to grips with the map/the orange pointer?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't think I'll bother.

It's an awesome game, without doubt. But if I could go back I don't think I'd buy it. I know for a fact once BF3 gets in the tray, it ain't coming out for a while. At least with Uncharted 3 it's on a different console.

XB360 multi-shuffler. It's the future.

But yeah, Batman is class, all the same. Will try and finish it before Friday.

Evo 5 RS
Don't think I'll bother.

Fifty Three Reviews

notsure-1.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Awesome. Batman>ALL! Finally got my copy from Zavvi only a couple days after release ! Played about 2 hours through so far and really enjoying it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just finished the Assassins stage. Wow. Talia is hot. What an arse. Right?

The virtual world following Ra's took a few attempts but got there in the end.

Loving this. Got all 5 Titan containers now too for my side quest with Bane.

Also, the weapon jammer is a great gadget.

1.8 Civic EX
Just finished the Assassins stage. Wow. Talia is hot. What an arse. Right?

The virtual world following Ra's took a few attempts but got there in the end.

Loving this. Got all 5 Titan containers now too for my side quest with Bane.

Also, the weapon jammer is a great gadget.

sounds like you're a fair bit ahead of me. I've got 4 of the jobbies for Bane, last one is in the restricted area that I'm assuming opens up as your progress the main story.

I just keep running around doing all the side bits, solving, riddles, collecting trophies, answering the phones for Zsasz (sp?), saving the political prisoners etc etc

Any idea how you find out where the second riddler hostage is? all it says it search for clues/answer riddles to find it, I've done loads and it;s not come up yet..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
sounds like you're a fair bit ahead of me. I've got 4 of the jobbies for Bane, last one is in the restricted area that I'm assuming opens up as your progress the main story.

I just keep running around doing all the side bits, solving, riddles, collecting trophies, answering the phones for Zsasz (sp?), saving the political prisoners etc etc

Any idea how you find out where the second riddler hostage is? all it says it search for clues/answer riddles to find it, I've done loads and it;s not come up yet..

I'm leaving the Riddle trophies until last. If I see any I can grab along the way I will, but certainly not wasting my time trying to find the unlocks and riddle answers yet.

The 5th TITAN cylinder is indeed located in the restricted area which you find when you do the Assassin's Mission. Just pop Detective Mode on and you'll see a flashing red icon like a heart beat.

I currently have a few side missions going as well; Bane, Deadshot, Zsasz, Murder Victims...

Need to get back on it later.

1.8 Civic EX
yeah forgot about those ones, Deadshot, Murder victims(id thief?), The Mysterious man, all of which seem to have gone a bit quiet for me so again assuming more will pop up as I progress the main story.

Also the training things where you have to glide through the green circles, think I'm about 60% on those.

Main story wise I'm still quite early on I think, just took out the three jammers preventing me from doing anything in the museum.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL. They aren't really spoilers though. The map and radar tells you all of what we've said when you get to that point.

I also find it a bit odd how it gives you hints when you die after a boss battle. Like it wants you to progress. Helped me out a few times, anyway.

Spoiler tags from now on.

none :(
played a bit maore of this last night, only about an 40mins into though, just battled the first boss, found a few trophies but im saving the sides misions until ive finished the story or do i need to do these to progress.