ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batman: Arkham City

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Bit stuck.

In GCPD where you have to find Freeze. Killed the guys in the middle, gone to leave but get shut down, unlock the gates with the decoder, now there's nowhere to go as there is steam blocking a route. Is there any way to turn the steam off? Or do I go back outside?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Has anyone completed the AR Training yet? A couple of them are doing my f*cking napper in.

Just finished the Assassins stage. Wow. Talia is hot. What an arse. Right?

The virtual world following Ra's took a few attempts but got there in the end.

Loving this. Got all 5 Titan containers now too for my side quest with Bane.

Also, the weapon jammer is a great gadget.

+1!

Tho i think catwomans arse is nicer ;)

I'm way past that, i've whooped hugo strange and am currently heading to find joker and get talia back (he stole my b**ch!!) LOL!

Bit stuck.

In GCPD where you have to find Freeze. Killed the guys in the middle, gone to leave but get shut down, unlock the gates with the decoder, now there's nowhere to go as there is steam blocking a route. Is there any way to turn the steam off? Or do I go back outside?
After you fight Freeze, he gives you freeze grenades that freeze steam that shoots out. have you got that far yet?

1.8 Civic EX
ok so they are actually spoilers being posted now....ta for that!

Which one you stuck on Scutch? I was having trouble with the one over by the museum last night...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ok so they are actually spoilers being posted now....ta for that!

Which one you stuck on Scutch? I was having trouble with the one over by the museum last night...

One where you have to dive down and then glide through the tunnel at the bottom and then turn direction and fly through the final ring.

As for the game...

I beat Freeze last night. Also went back to complete the side quest for Bane. Job done. Got quite a few upgrades and gadgets on my D-Pad now. Think there's only about 3 spaces left.

1.8 Civic EX
finaly done enough riddler shizzle to unlock the next hostage location, I'm such a side quest *****, spent a good couple of hours on it yesterday and hardley progessed on the main story at all.

just done in Soloman Grundy, helped Freeze and that assasin bird has left a trail for me to follow from the museum

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Got the Ghost Train achievement last night. Those who have got that far will know what I did and where I am to gain it.

1.8 Civic EX
Joy! Got home before the mrs last night so though I'd have a cheeky go on Batman before she's home....my game save apeard to not be saved lol, checked the memory via the system settings on the dashboard and it had gone! Catwoman content etc was all there just my game save....

I started again :) almost up to the same point I was before, seems much quicker this time, probably as I know what I'm doing/where I'm going etc but what a friggin' ballache!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Just done the Mad Hatter bit and arrived at the Steel Mill. Only 50% of the way through the main game. Really into it!

Got so f**ked off earlier. How the hell do you beat the Joker, Titan and Abramovici?
You j
ust have to keep beating them up, shoot abramovic with the electric charge and he'll smack everyone with his hammer, once he does that go over and lay into him like feck. As for the titan, let him run into the wall and run over and lay into him, you'll then jump on his back and smack everyone around.
There you go lad ;)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Rented it on friday, completed it on saturday :S Sacked the side missions off and returned it, very dissapointed!

Never above 25mpg
You j
ust have to keep beating them up, shoot abramovic with the electric charge and he'll smack everyone with his hammer, once he does that go over and lay into him like feck. As for the titan, let him run into the wall and run over and lay into him, you'll then jump on his back and smack everyone around.
There you go lad ;)

Thanks mate. Think I smashed the controller and scared the rents at the last attempt!

1.8 Civic EX
53% so far. All but 4 side missions complete. No idea how far through the main story I am. I'd guess not very.

Just swapped back to cat woman after beating up joker and the titan

1.8 Civic EX
Srs?

I finished it last night and tbh it's biggest downfall for me is that it was too easy. Only mildly annoying bit was the AR training but none of them took more that 5/6 attempts...

Never above 25mpg
Srs?

I finished it last night and tbh it's biggest downfall for me is that it was too easy. Only mildly annoying bit was the AR training but none of them took more that 5/6 attempts...

Just finished with joker and now on to hugos henchmen! I'm only on normal too!

Golf R32
Finished the main story last weekend, completed all bar the Riddler sidequest so just working my way through Riddler trophies now and will eventually start on the cat woman stuff again.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Similar progress to vince. I've done about 45% of the riddler.

I really liked it - but, hard is too difficult and normal is too easy. Need an invetween setting to keep me happy.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Completed the main story. Can't be bothered with the side missions, gonna trade it in for CoD

Golf R32
Finished the Cat Woman stuff and all Riddler challenges last night with the exception of the Riddler Physical Challenges which I didn't actually notice till last night either, but that still only completes 71% of the game and with CoD possibly arriving tomorrow don't think I'll be finishing it off completely anytime soon.

Not given it a go on hard mode, but agree that normal definitely felt just a bit to easy at times.

1.8 Civic EX
finished off all the side missions yesterday including the riddler although I still have a few trophies left to pick up in the steel mill then thats it all done as far as the actual "game".

Also got three ?'s on the first row of combat chellenges. Can't see these taking too long to polish off, then it's just a case of a bit of good ol' achivo' whoring...

Evo 5 RS
well turns out I haven't bought this after pre-ordering it 3 months ago. Thanks Zavvi, you useless c***s.

P.S Don't ever use them. Ever

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Its not released on PC yet, it keeps getting pushed back, current release date is this Friday, but it has been Friday for the last 2 weeks.