ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be aware of this Clio

white clio 1.82
heres 1, check out this beast! :race:

1b41_1.jpg

FF Monaco 172
at least you've got the initiative to check the HPI, most people wouldn't bother. i've done it on my last 3 cars, peace of mind and all that.

i'm sure there were a few guys on here who hpi checks , if you asked them nicely ;) , there is a few for sale on here too ......good luck m8y

133/225/CLS AMG
I did notice the 4 wheel drive bit as well?? lol

Report him to e-bay if I were you. Don't want someone else getting their pants pulled down by that tosser of a seller.

R

rich[182]

Renault dealer Harratts @ Wakefield have several 172/182 in at the mo and they've been there a while, its month end and Im sure they'll come down to shift them, theyve even got a ltd ed 172 exclusive in green

172 ff
yeah i went to view one of the 5 cars ive now hpi'ed
thing is i wounldnt typically mind a Cat D if i was planning to keep the car longer than a year, but im going to Canada for a while in Nov and will most probably need to sell the car then rather than keep it in a garage for the time im there. So I dont want the hassle of trying to get rid of a Cat D car before i go