ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been slamming for 2 days

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
no taking piss with that, its been brought up now by the PC but was lying dormant for a while he said.

black is a ball ache though

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
no taking piss with that, its been brought up now by the PC but was lying dormant for a while he said.

black is a ball ache though

And after one wash/dry it looks as bad apparently!

Bizarre paint is honda!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye?! f**k.

Iv not washed mine since alan was good enough to correct the paint, was too hot and knowing my luck it would have left loads of streaking marks and shite and ended up looking a right shambles.

GRRRRR black paint

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had a black mk5 golf in black 2 years ago and was easily the worst car ive ever cleaned .

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
never again if i can avoid it. Gets mingin in two days and shows up too many marks too easily.

Hard to keep tip top without a PC as well.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Thats a nice bay. Is that a Spoon rocker cover or just OEM painted yellow? Ive heard theres no difference, but the Spoon costs 300quid.

rocker cover is a spoon one - got it from these guys:

www.nengun.com

doesnt work out too bad for parts if you get away with not paying the duty, ive ordered a lot of parts through them and ive been hammered for 50% of the stuff so sometimes you get away with it. if yuo do get caught it works out about the same as uk prices so you cant loose really.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
Thanks for the link.

Can you get them to label stuff up as a gift, to get away with duty?

i asked them and they said no - apparently they had been in trouble for this before. most yank companies will label it up as a gift though.

www.japanparts.com is another handy one to know, handy for mats, push start, parcel shelf etc and works out much cheaper then uk parts even if you get hit for duty.