ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before & After (Wheel Change)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

u can when we go out for that date ;)

i do like superleggeras!a lot! i may just get a re furb off fred....but then ill spare wheels etc..

Elise/VX220/R26

Get them refurbed same colour. That car looks class as it is. Anthracite would cheapen it I rekon

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

you could put tsw stealths on your car and itd still look the nutts!
new pics do look rude though (if a bit bling)
oz look good if someone knows what theyre looking at
(if you know what i mean)

Weeman sucks ****

URGH, please dont get those in the photoshop pic. The super legs look made for the car imo, even in 17".

2005 Impreza WRX STI

mike im not too keen on them TBH. i may just re furb mine then. they not too bad really just one has a big chip on it and 2 have kirb marks on them! its only them n my rear bumper what lets exterior down! im looking at making it 100% :D. i like it how it is but needs minor finishing touches!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

yes i do like those rims jay they are v similar to the rsvs! another thing is money! it will prob cost upwards of £700 to get new wheels! mine have new tires on and refurb will only be £150 ish

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Refurb in silver imo. If your happy how it looks keep em. I sometimes think anthracite wheels bring the cleanliness of the car down a bit.

Golf R/Leon FR

just get them refurbished paul, they look awesome on the mk1 as it is

dont change things that dont need changing!!!!!!!

A well built VW

Keep em , ive just bought a set based on how good they look on your car (anthracite ones but mines is red) the only other wheel that is made for the clio are the Dare v2 - cheapest option has to be the refurd use fred and you know it will be pucker

106 GTi

I would just get the ones you have refurbed, suit the car and in the colour they already are.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

looks like ill get a refurb off fred then! lol i do fancy anthracite but think id end up regretting it! need to keep an eye out for spares now tho which is a b**ch because of my brakes! need 16" and above!:mad:

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B

i really like the anthracite, although, like you said, it takes away from the cleanness, depends what you want tho mate :)

wouls look good with the black alloysa with a chrome polished rim too, cant rememeber the names