ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bell insurance windscreen cover!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Phoned Bell at the start of the week to arrange for my windscreen to be replaced. The guys came out today from national windscreens, looked at my policy and said "Oh, not seen this number before". After phoning their head office, they confirmed that this is the code for no windscreen cover.

It states both on the Bell online quotes and in my emails that "Windscreen Cover is included with comprehensive policies". Mine is fully comp, yet they haven't included it?!

They gave me a "discounted" price of #200 for the windscreen there and then but said it would probably be worth phoning insurance and kicking off or finding a local glass replacement company who could get a better price.

Unfortuantely they said it's some of the best windscreens you can get (rain sensor, heat reflection, anti glare...).

Anyone have any similar situations? Gonna phone them up later this afternoon and see what they say...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was the £200 inc fitting? Doesn't seems a bad price to me, would still phone bell even though they probably wont budge if your policy documents dont state windscreen is inc.