ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ben_Stevo172 - White Supercharged 172

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Can't beleive you're selling it :( someones getting one hell of a car :)

None
The new owner can take it up, I will hand over the spare bottom end. I just rally fancy a change for the summer! I get bored fast!
I can understand this, i very nearly sold my clio for a Land rover defender in winter just cause of the snow!.......you would definately be better with an Evo if you want more power, my mate has a subaru legacy drag car that he made produce 600bhp for about 6k, quarter mile was 11.3......with a knackered clutch;)

White Evo V
I will miss her but I will love my new car also!

I have been offered £6500 and told the chap im interested in that offer as I have seen a car im interested in so if anyone has offers get intouch! The chap is still uming and aring at £6500!!

Range Rover sport
Top work mate, Love it .

love my job too cant wait to bring the car into the work shop and get it painting next week or so.

SQ5
Can't believe your selling :( I'm the only riginal sc owner now! Your proving all the original haters right with the " wait 6 months for an I'm selling my sc Clio thread" if I had the money I'd have it for a daily :(

Corsa Van. Meh.
I will miss her but I will love my new car also!

I have been offered £6500 and told the chap im interested in that offer as I have seen a car im interested in so if anyone has offers get intouch! The chap is still uming and aring at £6500!!

Someone will be getting a very good deal there!

e91 330d/type r mini
Can't believe your selling :( I'm the only riginal sc owner now! Your proving all the original haters right with the " wait 6 months for an I'm selling my sc Clio thread" if I had the money I'd have it for a daily :(
exactly mate, but wait for the thread in 6 months time saying "i miss my supercharged clio, i should never of sold it"
i think your mad ben but its your money and your choice but i hope you dont live to regret your decision.
she a lovely and rare car and one of only a few around but will you be able to say the same for an evo?

Clio RS
my clio is my daily driver and I can't see myself selling it.
I'm even quite sure that if anything happens to mine, I would buy another one, love it to bits!!!!

a shame that you are selling it ben, after all the hard work and the repaint. good luck though! I wouldn't be able to do it!

White Evo V
Deposit taken so car is now SOLD! :cry:

Matt who bought it is a member on here so im sure it will be looked afer, he got one cheap bloody car! :)

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels

Not quite ;)

Had mine almost a year too, so there goes the 6 month theory :approve:

Sunflower Ph1 172
I've just read this all the way through while I should have been working... I'm pretty certain I want a SC kit now. Although I'm going to wait a while, save up, and do it a lot cheaper.

182 gordini
is the engine completely stock with 11:1 compression? and why are you using 30-94 cause its for higher power than 250 and 30-74 would be just fine. is it because of 30-94 output at 0.5 bar not to stress engine to much?

sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i wont to know. tnx

White Evo V
Yup, RS Tuning did the conversion, stock engine internals.

We used a c30-94 charger with a restrictor so that if in future I wanted to increase power, I could! It would of just been a case of forge the internals, lower compression, restrictor out, map, done! With a c30-74 you wouldnt have the option to ever increase.

Also as the boosh said. I dont own this car anymore btw

Status
Not open for further replies.