ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Berkshire Meet Info

Sorry Moders, but most of the peeps around the area havent joined yet...

So its just a thread to inform those pikeys who havent parted with £5, we are having a meet at the Shire Horse Centre on Sunday the 5th October. Not sure of the time but Civic Type R forum will be there and they have potentialy 20 cars going, and we need to compete and represent!! So PM if your interested and ill keep you informed of the details!!

:D

Cheers

Im not cheap, just lazy......

Are you sure there going 2 the shire horse?? last i read they were shying off the place :cry:

Dust wot plate u on a 52? u see me the other day or was that some other random 172 driver?

nah 53 and it was me! yeh we need to wait and see what the weathers like first before we make decision!

hehe. Somrthing like that. We will see, we will see!! But on a serious note, its a space issue, lots of space to ave a drink outside but not really inside. Apparently the pub they suggested has both!