ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy an ’02/03 Clio

Help! Ive been tasked with finding my sister in law with a Clio - she wants to part-ex her current Megane (1.4, 71k, S reg) against a 02/03 Clio, with a max budget of £4.5k (plus £1k for the Megane I guess - so £5.5k total). Shes not bothered by spec, as long as it has leccy windows/central locking and a CD player!

Ive looked just about everywhere online, and there seems to be a real lack of cars in the 1-2yr old bracket? On Autotrader and at dealers they seem to have lots of 02 ones at £5k ish, yet you can buy a new Authentique at £6.3k from a broker? (which is out of budget!) Surely Clios dont hold their value that well?!

Any ideas?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Surely theres loads of 1.2/1.4 Dynamiques around.

Small car dealer probably would be cheaper than at Renault, though Renault will have more to offer.

Octavia VRS

bit off topic but I saw brand new 05 plate dynamiques I think advertised for £6666 - damn good I thought considering its about 8.5-9k list?