ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best places for custom zorsts

Frp powered Zs
I looking at having a custom exhaust made, but im not sure the best places are, im in manchester so i would be looking for somewhere in the north west, ive heard there is suppose to be a powerflow in bolton but ive no idea what they are like. Does anyone know any where good in the northwest!

Cheers!

Frp powered Zs
Thanks! I will travel though, id rather travel the extra miles and get a good exhaust then end up with something that will fall off in a couple of months, LOL!

VaVa
It was a 250 mile round trip for me.... well worth it. Charlie is a top lad - he'll make your exhaust how you want it.

DSC00245.jpg

VaVa
I got my exhaust as part of a group buy. His normal prices seem very reasonable. I reckon your looking at £290 - £310 for a cat back exhaust. You can have pretty much any tail pipe design you wish.

lagerlout1 said:
It was a 250 mile round trip for me.... well worth it. Charlie is a top lad - he'll make your exhaust how you want it.
<User inserted image>

Need more pics!
This is exactly how I want mine to look :D