ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEST STAINLESS STEEL SYSTEM FOR A CLIO WILLIAMS

Fabia VRS SE & Williams 1
im wanting to replace the exhaust on my williams phase 1 clio ,but dont want a really noisy system, would like something with a good sharp exhaust note and not brain damage and hearing problems after a drive up the motoway.
Anybody any ideas or past experience that could give me some pointers.

I had several on my Williams. Powerflow was the best, but FAR too loud and even though they normally get slated it was top quality... shame the same cant be said about the 172 system I had from them! Magnex I also had, but these are s**t, boomy on motorways, boring sound, heavy and badly made... it fell to bits...
I'd try ProSpeed for one.

535d / t5 caravelle
i had a powerflow on mine and it wasn't too loud, far quieter than my magnex

Fabia VRS SE & Williams 1
Anybody had or heard the Ktec system they say is Quiet, the Quiet bit does it mean alot or a little bit.

I quite like my magnex!

It's a little bit boomy between 70-85ish on the (private ;)) motorway but once you get above 90 it quietens down nicely :)

Also is pretty quiet round town, not chav and raspy!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Had a magnex cat back system on my ph1 valver, 2.5" tip, was very nice and a great sound but it was decated, nice subtle note but when you give it beans had a power note to it not chav, also got some nice blue flames that lit up the road;)

2010 focus Rs
got a magnex on mine at the mo and its sweet, subtle sound but as what was already said between 60-70 it has a drown (3000-3300rpm) but other than that it subtle! i had a powerflow and was a great sound through all the gears and they were very helpfull with my decission they listened to what i wanted and then hand made it, but alot more pricey than magnex.
heres the number for TOP-GEAR (installers of powerflow) 01753554001, its the slough branch but ask for your nearest branch! call them and let them know what your after! ;)