ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Subframes for Recaro SPG, Pole Positions.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cobra x-low or corbeau ones are probably your best bet mate! Don't be tempted with the OMP ones; although they're cheap they don't sit level!

Audi
I had to get mine cut down because they were so high. Got a fabrication place to do them £80. Might be the same price as new frames though but you would be able to specify how low you want them if fabricated.

R26
Massive bump but can anybody find the cobra x-low subframes? Can't find them anywhere??

Link would be nice :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
like the custom ones i have and am selling very very shortly

although they might not get as low as you want they will be a straight swap, they have never been to high for me, boosh, gray bomber have all sat in mine so lots of opinions out there

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Went and tried some seats at the weekend. The pole positions are nice, very nice. But the 911 gt3 seats are the same price, and more comfortable, and lower. Will be ordering one soon.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Went and tried some seats at the weekend. The pole positions are nice, very nice. But the 911 gt3 seats are the same price, and more comfortable, and lower. Will be ordering one soon.

Assume they were replica's? Given that the GT3 seats are over 3k a pop?