ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best tyres for 182 Cup?

Peddled device
The fronts are getting low meaning l have plenty of fun going round tight fast corners with understeer and lift off oversteer :)

What do you chaps recommend l should fit to the front? I put Goodyear F1's on my 205gti and they were perfect.....

106 GTi
I would stick with the boots it came from the factory with. I liked F1's in the past, but would stay with the Michelins on the 182.

Peddled device
Those F1s made the 205 feel like it was a dry day in the wet...unbelievable.
The rears have about 6mm left and the fronts 2mm....l may swop them if l get time 2moz

colt mirage..valver soon!
ive always used goodyear eagle f1 gsd 3's. cant fault them and as you say they grip superb in the wet too

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I put PE2's on mine when they needed changing. Awesome levels of grip in the wet but they don't last long when you do trackdays lol.

^^^^As above i am getting two on the front tomorrow because i have only got 2mm left and only got 8900 out of them oh dear

ITB BG 182
I used to have the PE2's but when some one gave me 4 GSD3's an it felt like the car stuck to the road better an even in the rain ive just stuck to them now, an mr happy tyre man sells them at majorly cheap rates to me :D (less than £50 p/t)

Gal

A Clee O
Dunno I have Toyos on mine at the moment and there holding up pretty well. Although they spray shedloads more dirt up the side of the car.

BMW 330d :)
I wouldnt put tyres with 2mm on the back and the newer ones on the front.... You will oversteer into the nearest tree....