ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to get rid of Marring

BG182FF
Gave the car a wash, polish (autoglym) and wax (collinite 845), it all looked great until the sun hit it and seems to be marring on parts of the paintwork. How do i go about getting rid of this? thanks

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Paint correction is the normal way, if it isnt so bad you could try the "Filling" route - something like SRP would do you dandy for this.

BG182FF
it just looks like faint loads of faint scratches, though it could be because i didnt take much time to buff the wax off and never QD afterwards. I will wait until it stops raining and wash and see how it is, if still there, then i will have to polish and wax again :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's eithervwax "gassing" or swirls surely.

Especially because it's when the sun hits. Most like swirls.

BG182FF
it only appeared when after i waxed and the sun came on it. My swirling wasnt that bad before i polished and waxed and the sun hit it. lol, thanks for all the help!