ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better say Hello

Hi all

Just bought my second Clio. Had a 197 first and had to sell due to the birth of our child. The car seat was making a mess of the hardback Recaro seats. Sold it. Acted all grown up and bough an S-Max.

Little un doesn't need a car seat any more so I treated myself to a 172! [emoji3]

Absolutely love it. Find it a lot more fun than the 197. Maybe because it's smaller and lighter. Or it may just be the fact I've been driving a bus for the last two years. Either way it's nice to be sat in one again.

Trying to do a lot of the mechanical stuff that needs doing to it myself so I'd appreciate the help along the way. I'll post some photos when it finally stops raining in glorious Chorley!

Cheers!

A Few
Hey.... 172.... good choice! There is loads of great mechanical info on here and always someone to offer help and advice. Welcome!

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver 182 FF
Welcome. The forum is full of top blokes and a wealth of knowledge so I'll sure you'll find all the help you could ever want.