ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beware

120d M Sport
Looking for Honda civic type-r / s200 aerials?

If you come across "leinad_elgan" on ebay who is sellling a fair few of them...think twice about buying from him. Its been 2 weeks since I paid for mine and I;ve seen nothing, also looking at his recent feedback alot of people have made negative comments saying the same sorta thing. To each he has replied issue with packing, now sorted- Fobbed the same bullshit off onto me.

Just a heads up guys, I dunno weather Im gonna get this aerial or not now but I wouldnt want anyone else to go through the frustration, its not worth it for an aerial really!!:rolleyes:

Clio Cup and BMW135i
Bad service from second hand spares company's[ chesterfield motor spares they also go under the name of universal engines] sent us a bad engine , it was not an honest engine also failed leak down test badly and had leaky exhaust valves,the sales chap called Dominic has all the sales patter but don't be fooled, took a month to get money back via visa disputs,also French car spares took my money and didn't deliver,got money back via vias disputs