ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 quick clean and RS129 sitting better!

Clio 182 Black Gold
Hi everyone,

Not really posted many pics of my car so thrort i'd put a few up. I recently got a scorpian RS192 from a group buy on here and had it fitted.. first time around proved to be a pain and i couldnt get it to fit right. It was hanging too low and not sticking out from the bumper enough.

So here are the pics with the exhaust sitting just how i want it, after a lot of messing :)

Excuse the poor pic quality as they were taken quickly on my iphone!

RS4.gif

RS3.gif

RS2.gif

RS1.gif

RS7.gif

RS6.gif

RS5.gif

Let me know what you think :) i know some people may say the exhaust is sticking a little to far out!

Thanks!

BMW 330ci
Looks quality mate, need some tire shine though ;). I would loose the Ktec sticker really spoils the back end IMHO, get a new style RS badge or just leave it blank will look much better. Also your wipers on the piss aint it lol.

But car looks great, and the exhaust looks like its sitting nicely.

Titanium 182
Got any side on views? Looks perfect to me, although I do think slash cuts can sometimes look like they're sticking out too far, but in most cases you can barely see them!

Clio 182 Black Gold
Looks quality mate, need some tire shine though ;). I would loose the Ktec sticker really spoils the back end IMHO, get a new style RS badge or just leave it blank will look much better. Also your wipers on the piss aint it lol.

But car looks great, and the exhaust looks like its sitting nicely.

Ye the ktec sticker is just there until i buy the new style Rs badge! its the price of the thing thats holding me back lol, bit pricey for a badge!

Ye im not sure whats going on with the wiper there lol, never noticed that before.

Clio 182 Black Gold
Got any side on views? Looks perfect to me, although I do think slash cuts can sometimes look like they're sticking out too far, but in most cases you can barely see them!

I will get a side view up at about 12 ;) Ye i was woried it would stick out too far and it wasnt sticking out at all before! but i think its just nice now :)

BMW 330ci
Ye the ktec sticker is just there until i buy the new style Rs badge! its the price of the thing thats holding me back lol, bit pricey for a badge!

Ye im not sure whats going on with the wiper there lol, never noticed that before.

I didn't think they were that expensive :S. Dunno though I'm probably wrong lol.

Just looks a bit wonky though lol.

Car looks quality though

Clio 182 Black Gold
I didn't think they were that expensive :S. Dunno though I'm probably wrong lol.

Just looks a bit wonky though lol.

Car looks quality though

I thort they were like £35! which is alittle expensive for a badge really!

Yer it does doesnt it lol.

Cheers! :)

Titanium 182
Don't put a pre-05 badge on there, Halfords have replicated it and they look terrible imo! Fork out for a Megane RS250 (also on the new Clio and Twingo RS) or a 197 badge. Much cleaner, costs about £35/40 depending where you go but it's well worth it! :)

I went for an Meggy RS250 badge to cover up the holes the Clio badge left!

Side views look spot on, good work!

Clio 182 Black Gold
Don't put a pre-05 badge on there, Halfords have replicated it and they look terrible imo! Fork out for a Megane RS250 (also on the new Clio and Twingo RS) or a 197 badge. Much cleaner, costs about £35/40 depending where you go but it's well worth it! :)

I went for an Meggy RS250 badge to cover up the holes the Clio badge left!

Side views look spot on, good work!

Ye will have to get myself one of them soon :)

Thanks! :)

Clio 182 Black Gold
Looks good. What did you do to adjust how the exhaust sat?
+1 on tyre shine!

I put Jacks under the two back boxes and lifted them until in place. then put a piece of S/S tube in the gaps of the exhaust hangers and held them in place with cable ties.. im sure youve seen the tube and cable tie method before?

Renault Traffic
very nice mate, used to own a 182 almost identical and had a scorpion cat back system sounded the dogs bxxxxcks ;)

rear windscreen wiper looks to be going a bit floppy lol mine did the same and ended up damaging my paint on the boot lid :(

Clio 182 Black Gold
very nice mate, used to own a 182 almost identical and had a scorpion cat back system sounded the dogs bxxxxcks ;)

rear windscreen wiper looks to be going a bit floppy lol mine did the same and ended up damaging my paint on the boot lid :(

Damaged paint?? oh dear, think i will need to have a look at it before that happens then!!