ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 - Slyfield (Guildford) VERY Low

Fiesta STripes
In fact, it was so low that an ant banged its head whilst trying to get underneath ;)

Nice little number you got there :)

BG 182
Hello. Thanks very much!

That'll be mine.. It is low, too low, but good fun still! :D

This one;

2013-10-09071434_1_zps828b93ba.jpg

Last edited:
  BG 182
I work at VW, but we can't park on site so have to find somewhere on the street. That's why it's filthy :(

Fiesta STripes
^ this. It's not the nicest area of Guildford lol. Mike, what do you drive? Wonder if I've ever seen you around before...!

At home I have a BG 182, and a Saxo VTR for use during the week.

But if I am round Slyfield, (which is very very rare), you will see me in one of these:

article-2260318-16DC779C000005DC-410_634x369.jpg

ah fair enough :p i really want to organise a mini cliosport meet in guildford somewhen.... but im crap at organising things -.- Shame as theres quite alot of people around the area

ah fair enough :p i really want to organise a mini cliosport meet in guildford somewhen.... but im crap at organising things -.- Shame as theres quite alot of people around the area

Always use to be by PC world and Burger King years ago don't even know if they are still there it's been so long

Clio 172 Monaco blue
Am up for that if it goes ahead:) sly field about five mins away for me by car:)