ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 with rear tints and music blaring, Ring road nr Hambrook lights Bristol!!

FF Blackgold 182
Right, I haven't posted on here in months, but I thought this might be worth it. I was in the missus' car, so whoever you are wouldn't know that I own a 182. The driver of the above, W*54 BNB was on the ring road in Bristol near Hambrook lights about 45 mins ago ish. You pushed me out of the way agressively and gave me a stupid hard man stare when you were driving past. Also, despite your apparrent excessive speed and bullish driving style, you didn't get very far either.

So, in a nut shell, from one Black Gold owner to another, you are a talentless idiot! :mad:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
lol that's polite for you. i wouldnt have been so kind with the words....clio with tints too.......pimpin' just another bellend, lets hope i never have to meet him or evasive driving actions will be taken lol

UR R26
I swear thats all he does! I've seen him racing from hambrook right up to emersons a few times. Funny thing is he doesn't get anywere faster than me.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
See him about all the time, lives in Downend. I was actually going to put a cliosport flyer under his wiper the other day lol..

FF Blackgold 182
Yeah, as said, I know where he lives...roughly, as I've seen the car parked up.