ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG now with Recaros

Audi TT 3.2
With the weather being reasonable yesterday i got the PB Blackhole out and gave the car a good going over, then a coat of wax. Comes up alright as its just clocked over 80k. What wax would the detailing guys suggest thats long lasting for BG and not mega money?

Heres a couple of photos,

IMG-20111227-00063.jpg

IMG-20111227-00060.jpg

IMG-20111227-00059.jpg

Also picked these up from Stoke this morning, got them fitted straight away as soon as i got home. Look so good in the Clio.

IMG-20111228-00065.jpg

IMG-20111228-00066.jpg

George

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
looks nice, would find it hard to live without recaros now.

Dont know about hard to live, but I certainly would rather have them than not. Find them much more comfortable than the overly soft standard seats.

Audi TT 3.2
Thanks for the kind words! Yes the seats did come out of a Trophy, just looked on ClioTrophy and the car they came out of has been broken! Not been for a drive yet so cant comment on the comfyness, they look amazing though!

Its lowered on Apex springs, i had Eibach and it just didn't lower it enough so changed them to Apex, its a hard ride but no harder than coilovers imo.

GW 200T
Good man they look ace, make a much improved seating i thought when i did this to my silver 182,
When u getting ur arse down here

Disastra Coupe
Looks smart pal.

Regards protection, it isn't a wax but i'd suggest Finish Kare 1000P. It's a sealant and very durable, exactly what you need with the harsher weather here. Gives a good shine too.

Audi TT 3.2
Looks smart pal.

Regards protection, it isn't a wax but i'd suggest Finish Kare 1000P. It's a sealant and very durable, exactly what you need with the harsher weather here. Gives a good shine too.

Cheers dude will look it up!

Impy i was down Cambridge last week but was only a flying visit to my mates barracks in Waterbeach, next time im down ill give you a bell mate.

bg 182
i gave my BG a wax yesterday too, look mint until this morning when mother nature decided to throw it down again! loving the seats tho, finished the car off nicely !:race: