ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG V6.

BG V6, LY 182
After picking up the vee just over a week ago iv finally today been able to enjoy it for what it is.
Went for a little mooch about and took a few snaps. Only used an Iphone so pictures arent fantastic.
As for the black on black, it is growing on me, however i may be tempted to put it back to how it should be one day.

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

What an absolute fantastic machine they are, really does make you smile every time you drive it, the noise is incredible. The amount of people who stop what they are doing and watch you go past is unreal, everyone smiles at you if you catch them looking.

And a cheeky one after i filled the boot.

IMG_0590.jpg

BG V6, LY 182
Needs silver wheels and pods!!

I love vee's

Haven't decided yet, it looks good the way it is now, but I think they may return to silver at some point. And it needs raising a little, scrapes the under tray ever so slightly coming on my drive :(

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
totally disagree, leave it black on black, looks bloody brilliant imo

Last edited:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
He did mate. What very nice guy he is too. Was talking hours with him about it. You know him or just the car?

Dont worry, that's number 1 job.

​Yes i know him. Hes talked about selling for quite a while but think each time he changed his mind as didnt want to let it go.

BG V6, LY 182
​Yes i know him. Hes talked about selling for quite a while but think each time he changed his mind as didnt want to let it go.

Aye he seemed a little disappointed to be sellin but knew he had to at some point, didn't want to watch me drive it away.

BG V6, LY 182
Are you Johns mate? White r26? if so, he's been sending me pics of this and it looks awesome! Enjoy :) flol at the slabs! Who said vees aren't practical?

ayee he lives up the road from me.
Who ever said vees aren't practical needs a slap.... :approve:

you had a trophy rep? I seen you once. Ever back in the north east?

BG V6, LY 182
I did mate :) was a fun little car.

i will be but I can't say when as I'm doing my house and working shed loads lol. I'll let you and john know when I'm up though :)

ahh thought so.
Cool. All I want to do is go out and drive it. Might have to drag John along somewhere.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Looks a cracker! Ignore all the black wheel haters! ;)

​i cracked in the end & went back to boring silver, don't change a thing!

BG V6, LY 182
Looks a cracker! Ignore all the black wheel haters! ;)

​i cracked in the end & went back to boring silver, don't change a thing!

haha I may crack eventually, but as for now it's staying.
I just wish I had your patients for cleaning and polishing it!

Do laps of the coast road. That road never failed to amuse me

thatll go something like, 1 lap then petrol station, another lap then petrol station ha, but I wouldn't change it for anything :D

​im sure someone mentioned there was often meets going on somewhere.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Needs sliver wheels and pods it'll make it stand out so much more. I don't think you see the shapes of the car as well when it's all black it just blends in. But glad your happy with it enjoy.

BG V6, LY 182
Needs sliver wheels and pods it'll make it stand out so much more. I don't think you see the shapes of the car as well when it's all black it just blends in. But glad your happy with it enjoy.

Im so torn what to do. I think id need to see a silver on black in real life to compare. I didnt believe all the talk about how much they stand out and the attention they got, how wrong could i have been.
You're in good company anyway as Fred's vee is all black too.

They look so much better in flesh than on photos.

Very nice - I saw it for sale on PH the other week.

I too think it would look better with silver wheels on it though, break up the colour a bit.

If random people haven't taken pictures of it with their phones, they soon will!!

RB 200
Glad you finally got some pics up! Well worth the waiting I bet?? The V6 is definitely on my list of cars I must own! Looks awesome black on black, can't wait to see it out! Id be scrapping your holiday plans for next week and sticking money in the tank and popping across to Europe ;)

An orange one
Normally I would say silver wheels and pods.. But with yours sitting on coilovers it kind of works with the lower height, I think a nice compromise would be anthracite pods and wheels

BG V6, LY 182
Very nice - I saw it for sale on PH the other week.

I too think it would look better with silver wheels on it though, break up the colour a bit.

If random people haven't taken pictures of it with their phones, they soon will!!

Oh god, I look forward to catching the first one taking a snap!

Glad you finally got some pics up! Well worth the waiting I bet?? The V6 is definitely on my list of cars I must own! Looks awesome black on black, can't wait to see it out! Id be scrapping your holiday plans for next week and sticking money in the tank and popping across to Europe

Oh yes. You'll see it soon at a meet no doubt. I'll get something sorted with John too. Sod that, week in maga with 11 lads, gunna be mental.

Normally I would say silver wheels and pods.. But with yours sitting on coilovers it kind of works with the lower height, I think a nice compromise would be anthracite pods and wheels

Exactlyc I honestly think it looks so different in real life. But no doubt one day I'll change them just to change it about :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Keep the stealth look, world would be boring if everyone did the same thing.. LOVE IT!!

BG V6, LY 182
All these comments are amazing :D goes to show how well a vee is appreciated.
Love the fact it's a love / hate look aswell.

Just dunno what to do to it next.... Bar get rid of te GB sticker.