ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bhottle todies = pig bower

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

..another set of cams? the work done looks similar Ross & i am also itching to get mine back, whatever the glitches i hope they will be resolved soon! :cool:, as for branding everybody does it eh, eg K-TEC brakes are HI-SPEC brakes as long as you are happy with a product and its price...great.

Lionel Richie

182s are gay anyway, i mean you all must be pretty gutted that a 1.2 clio with green wheels can out handle your barges!!!!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

better end to this discussion as well....

i would be very happy if there were little or no politics aired here.....

discussions yes.... direct attacks no..

I left rtoc long ago as this type of thing pissed me off too much.....

good things anyhow... the result of all this stuff..... is there are some great products and "developemnt" coming along...

A.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

how much would a prospective buyer be looking at this sort of kit? and need to know expected power output???

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

all depends on whay YOU want.... they are tailored to suit your budget and requirments....

what DO you want?? ;-)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

well lets just say for now i wanted throttle bodies and everything associated with it to make the car reliable and fast, 5k 6k???

£3.7K everything sorted, bodies, cables, linkages, breather system, fuel system, vacuum manifolds etc etc.

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 12 July 2005Quote: Originally posted by rmccardal on 12 July 2005Thatll be needing an omex then ;)

well who sorted out omex bloody getting the 172 / 182 on their list of thing to do hey? ;-)

/y0z

And who had an Omex fitted to their 172 before someone else really started to modify their car hey? ;-)