ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big evo racing crash castle combe

:D lol, I live down capps lane on the way to trow

I'm down near the football ground, moving to Paxcroft Mead over in Trowbridge next week though, will make life easier as I work at the College and it will be much quicker to get to Combe of a weekend :)

williams 2 turbo
i watched a few of those simon norris clips, and is it just me or can he just not drive for sh*t?. he cant keep the green thing on the road, let alone launch it, and on track, hes a muppet!.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
i watched a few of those simon norris clips, and is it just me or can he just not drive for sh*t?. he cant keep the green thing on the road, let alone launch it, and on track, hes a muppet!.

I think the Green evo would make alot of "good" drivers struggle, Itsa beast!

who else is from westbury/trowbridge/chippenham area of wilts then?

Me and Matt182 are from Westbury (Matt has the LY 197 F1 Team, did have the Inferno 182 now on sale at Plat Trowbridge), Spaced (Trophy) is from Trowbridge but doesn't come on here much now, Ash87 is from Warminster (his Dad owns a Trophy, works at Plat Chippenham)