ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bike out for the 1st time this year! Clean car too...

Decided id pull the bike out and give it a start just to keep her charged up over winter. Thought it was a nice opportunity to get a few quick pics of them together, it was a bonus the car was clean.

SL275247.jpg

SL275249.jpg

c&c welcome.

Enjoy.

tiTTy & SV650
you like your gharish colours eh?! lol

very clean looking. 636 is the one to have!

I'm on a 4hr bike lesson in the cold tomorrow - fun!

You decided a 636 would be appropriate for a 1st bike?! lol

Best get it restricted or it will scare the crap out of you and put you off bikes for life, best starting off on a 400cc.

Can't complain about your taste in bikes though! :p

tiTTy & SV650
fcuk no! I meant as 600's go its the one to have.

I'll be on a commuter bike or DRZ to start. ER5 scares me at the mo lol

ah i c good man. I start on a wee cbr 250 rr. Great to start off small get the knee down then progress to a bigger bike. Aye heard good reports about the kwaks and thought it was the best 600cc to buy at the time. :)

tiTTy & SV650
I'm 6ft 3 so a bit restricted in choice sadly, love the look of some import 400cc's.

Wouldnt mind a KTM Duke 2 or something.

MCS R56
You decided a 636 would be appropriate for a 1st bike?! lol

Best get it restricted or it will scare the crap out of you and put you off bikes for life, best starting off on a 400cc.

Can't complain about your taste in bikes though! :p

This is rubbish. Throttle management. Buy one!

well thought it was best to take a few more of the bike to keep everyone happy.

SL275259.jpg

SL275261.jpg

and everyone loves a bit of carbon!
SL275264.jpg

SL275270.jpg

Cheers

polo
Spot on mate, made me want to get mine out for a clean. No chance of riding it for a few months yet! Im fair weather biker only!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Love the very last pic Mark but the car will always come 1st for me :cool: I hate bikes lol

03 clio 172
I'm 6ft 3 so a bit restricted in choice sadly, love the look of some import 400cc's.

Wouldnt mind a KTM Duke 2 or something.

Im 6ft 1 and race two Kawasaki ZXR400's without to much of a problem, you should be fine. KTM's are really good too, had one a while ago. Oh and nice 636 and 182 fezsi

and one of the wee bike just for good measure. Picture taken last year, was too cold yesterday to pull it out of the garage.

SA400364.jpg

Breaking mk2 DCI
lovely little collection, and kwacks aint kwacks unless there green, like my cbr 6 rr4 its red and a ktm has to be orange,

clios a nice colour too makes it look very racey

BMW K1200S, not mine its a google search but my dad has got one, in the same colour.

http://www.bmbikes.co.uk/photos/schemephotos/K1200S%20Indigo%20Blue%20Met.JPG

Thats one big brute of a bike, bet its a nice big cruiser! Not my style though, prefer something i can lye over the tank.

Thanks for the comments once again, didn't think bikes would have been so popular on a clio forum lol

Just can't wait until the better weather so i can get out on them again! Snow sucks ass big time.

Dude if i was to ever change the kwak which ill prob not it would be for the new R6! Its friggin tiny and the styling is out of this world!

However the reports for the R6 as a road bike aren't as good as the kwak. Its setup for the track more than the road and the chances of me ever being on the track are slim to none lol

The gsxr is dull and boring, its gettin a bit long in the tooth. Suzuki need to get their finger out and bring it bang up to date with todays current 600's