ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Is it that good? I have figured I am a bit late to the party now. That’s why?

It’s still such early days for $OMI with a Uniswap listing next week. This coin will only gather pace as more licensing deals are announced!

Mk1
Panic buying the miners today topped up some ARB

KR1 looking a good but long term imo

Did anyone see that DOT drop last night? Mental

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
DOT 28 now 40, easy!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Wallets - what's the score?

I have all my investments on Binance and want to shift 50% of them away from there elsewhere so I can just forget all about them for a fair while.

What's the score - best wallet space/process?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im going to save this in here for posterity.

10X in 4 days.

93F8D706-7124-400A-8EFA-399B5A14C3F0.png

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Started dabbling with a £200 on Binance and bought some VET/BTC last month. Chucked some more on VET/DOGE/BTT last week.

Seem to be up $150 from last week with a big gain overnight. Fecking witchcraft. Only thing that's dipped is BTT.

Where do you set up the X amount of profit sell order, is that a feature on Binance?

Bmw 330d
Started dabbling with a £200 on Binance and bought some VET/BTC last month. Chucked some more on VET/DOGE/BTT last week.

Seem to be up $150 from last week with a big gain overnight. Fecking witchcraft. Only thing that's dipped is BTT.

Where do you set up the X amount of profit sell order, is that a feature on Binance?
DF0AF762-CB2F-4431-B6E4-8A04EED5E8C2.jpeg

Input the price you’re happy to sell at in here then it will automatically sell for you.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Erm... lol.

Shitcoins be shitcoins lol

Finding out the hard way how to do this effectively lmao.

#bombed

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
The formula for success is simple. Its not flashy or exciting and it is tedious and uneventful but effective certainly.

After this year/bull run most projects will lose around 80-90% of their value, this took about 3 months to do last time round. Cardano ended up losing around 98% of its value. Buy anything you like the look of and hold it until the next parabolic bull run in 2025

Speaking of shitcoins if i'd put my money into Doge instead of Cardano i'd have £75k alone in doge which goes to show you can make money on pretty much anything.

I dont understand why people feel the need to trade. I get that its fun possibly but when simply buying and holding leads to £50k plus i struggle to see why you would bother with the effort?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
The formula for success is simple. Its not flashy or exciting and it is tedious and uneventful but effective certainly.

After this year/bull run most projects will lose around 80-90% of their value, this took about 3 months to do last time round. Cardano ended up losing around 98% of its value. Buy anything you like the look of and hold it until the next parabolic bull run in 2025

Speaking of shitcoins if i'd put my money into Doge instead of Cardano i'd have £75k alone in doge which goes to show you can make money on pretty much anything.

I dont understand why people feel the need to trade. I get that its fun possibly but when simply buying and holding leads to £50k plus i struggle to see why you would bother with the effort?
Yeahhhh, I'm not the patient type lmao.

I may need a new strategy. Bank robbery lol.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Hit my first month of mining yesterday, £113 profit. Not going to shatter the earth or anything but it’s nice to make a bit of money on the side whilst my PC would otherwise have been sat idle. CBA moving money around and trading, I’m sure I could make more but effort.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Morning

When the ship starts to sink ( fast ) are you going to tether through the break?

Im not sure whether to stake mine through BNB vault or stake it as tether while the titanic goes down.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Unless your a millionaire- I’d be selling and enjoying the rewards, personally.
Enjoy a nice chunk of ‘free’ money. Don’t let greed blur your vision.
All IMO of course.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Unless your a millionaire- I’d be selling and enjoying the rewards, personally.
Enjoy a nice chunk of ‘free’ money. Don’t let greed blur your vision.
All IMO of course.
Absolutely, always cash out the investment first then profit is profit. Always a win win.

I have this issue where i then reinvest into other random stuff (fully researched) and then hope for the best....

Ahh the crypto way.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Stake BnB, much more reliable as its their own token, its only going to go up with defi fully kicks off (more than now)

But wont BNB short term crash as well? So if you wanted to unstake it surely the unstaked value will crash as well ?

0C52D410-662F-4EEE-AD7D-72A17C08394E.png

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Morning

When the ship starts to sink ( fast ) are you going to tether through the break?

Im not sure whether to stake mine through BNB vault or stake it as tether while the titanic goes down.
My plan is to get rid of most of my portfolio well before things begin to go south. Im guna take profit on my Cardano in or after August when the next major update is released. Hoping to see $3-5. As for the rest I’ll just wait till it looks worth taking profit.

I’m not looking to totally nail the top dollar for any of my stuff I’m already happy with where it’s at so a bit more will just be a bonus.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Don’t buy it now
When's the best time to buy it then? And is it better to buy it with GBP or to put money into something else then use that?

I've got a massive $41 in VET at the moment which I'll just keep in there in the hope it goes well.
#Baller.

Bmw 330d
When's the best time to buy it then? And is it better to buy it with GBP or to put money into something else then use that?

I've got a massive $41 in VET at the moment which I'll just keep in there in the hope it goes well.
#Baller.
Whatever mate, if it has a GBP pair then just do that. A good time to buy is when it’s in the red, right now it’s at an all time high. It may go up more but it’s a risk, allow it to settle

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Whatever mate, if it has a GBP pair then just do that. A good time to buy is when it’s in the red, right now it’s at an all time high. It may go up more but it’s a risk, allow it to settle
Cheers. I'll keep an eye on it. Hopefully I'll just be able to but through the Binance app via my bank.