ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you got about 51p per doge which is pretty good

when you withdraw GBP try faster payments as its free - depends if you have that available -

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
@R-Sport. f**king hell that was easy in the end. Honestly, I would have sat here for days trying to figure that out, I just assumed that when they were in my wallet that I could just hit withdraw and it would tell them on the spot.

It didn't occur to me that I needed that middle step, I just assumed it would happen automatically.

Thanks for being super patient. I've left a chunk of them there to see what happens over the next few days, especially with Elon hosting SNL tonight.

Not a bad long term return!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
you got about 51p per doge which is pretty good

when you withdraw GBP try faster payments as its free - depends if you have that available -

Yeah, just about to head there. It was available when I was trying to check out zero, we will see!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Yeah, just about to head there. It was available when I was trying to check out zero, we will see!

If you do it will ask you for 2 factor authorisation which is a text number to your phone & an email to the registered email address

You then get 60 seconds to out the numbers in
( dont worry if you fail the on the timer it doesnt effect anything ) you just have to redo it until you beat the 60 seconds

so I get the email sent first - wait 5 seconds then tap the send text button.

Copy & paste both
job done

will look like that

42945AE0-D080-42E0-BD6F-6F586E3B1765.jpeg

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Enjoy mate! Well done finding them. They will continue to go up a little. Then dive.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I’m going to cash out my doge later on I think. Happy with the gains I’ve made but want to hold a little longer.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Please say you got out in time?
Yep! It's taken a bit of dive.

I would have got out when it was at 0.72 this morning, the rate I got was close enough though. if I had realised that I had to sell the coins manually I would have caught the 0.72, I just thought that if I selected withdrawal that it would do the sale for me, so I sat there for the best part of 3 hours waiting! lol. It was only when you guys gave me idiot-proof instructions that I sold the majority.

I left 1000 in though as a gamble, I'll keep an eye out for it over the rest of the weekend, happy with my returns as I thought there would be zero chance of me recovering the wallet so I'm £4,600 up.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
There was a whale dump - then that triggered a f**k ton of buy orders, they then triggered a bunch of sell orders and down it went... spooked a lot of holders.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I had no confidence in Elon anyway his lack of comment recently was a good indication. The coin will recover again but that was never going to end well. Buying in at 50 or 60 is not clever. @Snoop you will still be in double your 1k?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I had no confidence in Elon anyway his lack of comment recently was a good indication. The coin will recover again but that was never going to end well. Buying in at 50 or 60 is not clever. @Snoop you will still be in double your 1k?
I'm in no hurry to sell up the remaining 1k coins, 3 days ago I was blissfully unaware of the dogecoin explosion, When I got to the position of selling yesterday, I held back what I happy to lose and speculate on. We'll see what happens. I'm £4,600 up from an initial purchase of 6 quid, that I'd long forgot about and up until the late afternoon of Friday had no idea whether I still had access to them.

I was properly sweating trying to re-sync to the chain, first, it was 7+ years old and taking forever, then I found a bootstrap from late January, but that was also taking its time and I knew I needed to act fast before a crash, luckily somebody has posted a bootstrap of the chain from earlier in the day and I was able to grab that in a couple of minutes (thank god for fast internet), I then only had about 800 blocks to sync, so left it running 2 am on Friday and when I woke up at 6 it was synced and I transferred initially 1 coin to make sure it got to Binance ok, and once that had been confirmed I transferred the remaining balance.

I totally see how you guys get hooked on it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Feel sorry for the people that have bought recently, but that’s the risk you take 🤷🏻‍♂️

Luckily doesn’t owe me much and I’m still well in the green. We will rise again fellow dogers 😂

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Is this link Bo!!ox?

Saying if it looks too good it usually is :)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Is this link Bo!!ox?

Looks like it. Reminds me of those pyramid scheme adverts from years ago 😂

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Is this link Bo!!ox?

Complete nonsense avoid at all costs.

The recipe for success is simple. Buy any top 20 coin next year when they have lost 95% of their value and hold until the 2025 bullrun.

£2k investment should see between £50-£100k return.