ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
That's the kind of range I'm hoping for but Plan B's potential high is $280k next year I think. With the big bump in price last December/early Jan it could push on as late as Q3. I reckon Q1, Q2 latest though. But nobody knows, Willy Woo says it may just carry on now and no big crash like we've seen historically.

I always pay attention to what Michael Saylor, Plan B, Willy Woo, Raoul Pal have to say. And I'd see how accurate the stock to flow model is end of November, still on the money so far.
Mind me asking where you buy your BTC and how you’re storing it?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
I got my BTC on Coinbase, not added any since Feb though. Been sticking to ETH and Alt/meme coins for the past 18 months. I use a Ledger Nano X for cold storage of long term holds like BTC.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I don't understand how people store their large amounts of crypto?

I understand you want to keep a small amount in a exchange like Coinbase but where does the rest go which you can easily see the performance?

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I have an exodus wallet app and a trust wallet app. Both are fully offline so nobody can steal them via the internet. You can stake your crypto in these wallets to earn crypto if you plan old holding. For instance on exodus you can stake cardano to earn cardano.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I have an exodus wallet app and a trust wallet app. Both are fully offline so nobody can steal them via the internet. You can stake your crypto in these wallets to earn crypto if you plan old holding. For instance on exodus you can stake cardano to earn cardano.
Sorry mate. What do you mean by stake? Also why have you got two wallets?

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Sorry mate. What do you mean by stake? Also why have you got two wallets?
Stake means to tie up your coins into the wallet. Like a savings account where you can't touch the money but in this case it takes a few days to free up if you wish. I have two wallets because one of the crypto I have isn't available to import into exodus so I have trust wallet for that one.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Any drop can be the end of a bull run technically. My feeling is that the party died once it reached the highest ever, but it’s not necessarily so and bigger dips have happened in this bullrun, so it’s not all the end of the world yet. Ultimately nobody actually knows what will happen next.

Silly t**t me opened up coinbase pro, saw it at 50k, thought ooh that’s good, then forgot to put a sell order in to catch it if it fell. Bellend

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Hey all.

Have a look here

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Anybody else got in on this CRO business on crypto.com? I've staked £300 for 180 days, it seems to be climbing a lot.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Quite happy not to be in the group if that's how it is. I'll work it out another way! always have, always will. little awk by hey ho.

In other news, with everything dropping today I've just put my first £1k into crypto. I want to play a little bit now so that I get some experience.

As soon as I've got this down and the bear market is in full swing either now because of this variant or next year, I should be well primed to put a considerable amount more into things.

I'm intend on long holding and not to trade, if I can avoid it.

Probably thinking of holding it in a cold wallet. Anyone got a Trezor Model T?

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Quite happy not to be in the group if that's how it is. I'll work it out another way! always have, always will. little awk by hey ho.

In other news, with everything dropping today I've just put my first £1k into crypto. I want to play a little bit now so that I get some experience.

As soon as I've got this down and the bear market is in full swing either now because of this variant or next year, I should be well primed to put a considerable amount more into things.

I'm intend on long holding and not to trade, if I can avoid it.

Probably thinking of holding it in a cold wallet. Anyone got a Trezor Model T?
I've only got app wallets so can't vouch for that but If you plan on holding then definitely look into staking your crypto so you can earn crypto for nothing. I'm staking Solana and getting 6.3% APY just for leaving it.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
I've only got app wallets so can't vouch for that but If you plan on holding then definitely look into staking your crypto so you can earn crypto for nothing. I'm staking Solana and getting 6.3% APY just for leaving it.
Thanks, that's a good tip.

I have looked at staking them to be fair but I'm mostly using Binance at the moment and its really doesn't seen super user friendly at the point.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thanks, that's a good tip.

I have looked at staking them to be fair but I'm mostly using Binance at the moment and its really doesn't seen super user friendly at the point.
I think you can stake in binance. There's a bit on there that says make money while you sleep but it's a pretty crap return compared to staking elsewhere.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
You can also loan out your crypto on the likes of Kucoin. And Swissborg has USDC yielding for an easy 5%+, withdraw any time.

I think you can stake in binance. There's a bit on there that says make money while you sleep but it's a pretty crap return compared to staking elsewhere.

Cheers guys.

All understood.

Just trying to choose a cold wallet.

Anyone got any experience with CoolWallet Pro?

I really like that its a credit card size so I can keep it in my actual wallet.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Anyone in $DATA (Streamr)? 4 Year trend line about to be broken and 350-500% increase on the cards by all accounts.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Anyone in $DATA (Streamr)? 4 Year trend line about to be broken and 350-500% increase on the cards by all accounts.
Never heard of Data but I'd be surprised if that goes 3-5x. I would expect heavy resistance before price discovery but you never know...

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Never heard of Data but I'd be surprised if that goes 3-5x. I would expect heavy resistance before price discovery but you never know...

Maybe - It's starting to breakout right now it appears, so will soon know lol

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Yeah it was due.
My guess is BTC will hit $32k then we will see an all time high 2 months after sometime around Feb/Mar

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just a correction. Happens every now and then. Hoping it goes to new levels now.
I’d hardly call a 25% drop since the most recent peak ‘a correction’

I think we’re on the down-diddly-down now until the next round of graphics cards come out that dig up magic internet money at an even higher rate. Assuming they’re not shite hash rate nerfed cards.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I’d hardly call a 25% drop since the most recent peak ‘a correction’
I feel like this is why non-crypto people, or people just mildly involved find the real fanatics a meme, every time there's a drop it's always "this was expected" or "it's a correction" or "dip before moon" etc.

It's like they'll never just take an L, ever, there's always a reason it's actually good.

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
It's a correction as we are technically still in the bull run. I will call it a dump when it's lost support levels. There is a term that "it's valid until invalidated".

406 V6, Race Buggy
I mean, he's claimed it for a long time but he's never managed to move any Bitcoin out of the account...