ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172/182 Warminster

Mk1 Ph3
Saw a black 172/182 with white rims, not too sure which of those it was only caught a glimpse of the rear end where it had a huge Cliosport.net on the top of the back window.

Must be someone here!

Megane 225 F1
Not FTW. Looks boring now. And the guy that i was going to buy this car off, has turned round and said he has some girl looking at it saturday (she hasnt paid a deposit) and until shes looked at it i cant have it. Even though i just told him i have a card with a deposit on it right now lol. Prick.

Megane 225 F1
Cheers dude. I'm selling up for a racing blue 182 so keep your eyes peeled. Haven't seen you about. What you drive?

Mk1 Ph3
Cheers dude. I'm selling up for a racing blue 182 so keep your eyes peeled. Haven't seen you about. What you drive?

Definitely will man! I drive a Mk1, haven't passed my test yet though so you'll only see me in the evenings out driving with my mum :rasp:

Where abouts in Wiltshire are you?

Megane 225 F1
live in Westbury and work in the shitehole that is Morrisons in warminster. Good luck with your test when you do it, then you can attend some of our meets ;)

LY R26
Is a few renault sports in warminster to be fair, me, dad's trophy, marc's 197, i know someone with a blue 182, theres a couple silver ph1's aswell.

Mk1 Ph3
live in Westbury and work in the s**tehole that is Morrisons in warminster. Good luck with your test when you do it, then you can attend some of our meets ;)

Ahh my brother works in Morrisons in Warminster and I've just applied because Argos is rubbish haha :rasp:! And thanks mate, I'll definitely attend the meets!