ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 and Silver 1*2 02.01.2008 Epsom

RS 172
Me again! Seem to be spotting cars left right and centre these days :D.

Black 182 without the cup spoiler in Epsom Downs at around 5pm, was behind it all the way up to the Queens Stand at the racecourse. Female driver, 04 plate, sure I've seen it around Cheam before.

Silver 1*2, only caught a very quick glance at it as it went past me the other way on the Reigate Road roundabout towards the VW showroom. Looked like it may have had tints and a backbox, not sure though.

Any takers today? :D

Black 182 FF
This 04 plate black 182 you see round cheam could be me, I drive through Epsom and Cheam twice a day to and from work - shame I'm not female so couldn't be the driver on this occasion.

RS 172
^ lol well I'm guessing it was female, didnt get a very good look in there. I'll give it a flash when I next see it, might run into you sometime soon (not literally though I hope :D).