ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black and White movies.

My Brains dead :(. Some reason EVERY Movie i try to play in any media player is black and white :( It's not the movies as they worked the other day, Really cant get my head round it :(

Last edited:
Rob_887 said:
My Brains dead :(. Some reason EVERY Movie i try to play in any media player is black and white :( It's not the movies as they worked the other day, Really cant get my head round it :(

try a different program , might the media player program , try real player ?

Rob_887 said:

Tryed

VLC
Windows media player
windows Classic
Divx
Winamp

FM-AVA-696 said:

Indeed

kullycliosport said:
check the film again on a proper player , could b fcuked up copy

Rob_887 said:

LOL

maybe a fully computer forum would be a good idea checking :p

that, or get a mod to make you your own sub forum for tech questions :rasp:

Rob_887 said:
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo i did'nt ask you.

pmsl .................... try a normal dvd 1st , is it the same , then it could be your monitor , ok it's not the monitor it might b the graphics card ,..... actually i dont what i'm talking about ? hehehehehe

a good firm kick to your computer tower normally sorts this kind of problem, in my experience.

but my movies work in colour, so nerr ;x

olliee said:
:quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet:

lol, naaaa :D

lateral thinkin then , wont b the grafix card as u'd notice it on start up then , my money on a dodgy pc or dodgy discs

not hardware graphics issue... defo a gfx software/driver/control pannel thingy settings tho!

the bet is on :D

*shakes on it*

rob lad if/when you fix it, let us know what it was!

olliee said:
not hardware graphics issue... defo a gfx software/driver/control pannel thingy settings tho!

the bet is on :D

*shakes on it*

rob lad if/when you fix it, let us know what it was!

:cheers: hehe

olliee said:
they'll be in me, cos you're buyin em ;x

i got this in the bag :D

ok then .................come down to west mids then and i'll buy you that beer :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: