ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and White movies.

My Brains dead :(. Some reason EVERY Movie i try to play in any media player is black and white :( It's not the movies as they worked the other day, Really cant get my head round it :(

Last edited:
Rob_887 said:
My Brains dead :(. Some reason EVERY Movie i try to play in any media player is black and white :( It's not the movies as they worked the other day, Really cant get my head round it :(

try a different program , might the media player program , try real player ?

Rob_887 said:

Tryed

VLC
Windows media player
windows Classic
Divx
Winamp

FM-AVA-696 said:

Indeed

kullycliosport said:
check the film again on a proper player , could b fcuked up copy

Rob_887 said:

LOL

maybe a fully computer forum would be a good idea checking :p

that, or get a mod to make you your own sub forum for tech questions :rasp:

Rob_887 said:
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooo i did'nt ask you.

pmsl .................... try a normal dvd 1st , is it the same , then it could be your monitor , ok it's not the monitor it might b the graphics card ,..... actually i dont what i'm talking about ? hehehehehe

a good firm kick to your computer tower normally sorts this kind of problem, in my experience.

but my movies work in colour, so nerr ;x

olliee said:
:quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet::quiet:

lol, naaaa :D

lateral thinkin then , wont b the grafix card as u'd notice it on start up then , my money on a dodgy pc or dodgy discs

not hardware graphics issue... defo a gfx software/driver/control pannel thingy settings tho!

the bet is on :D

*shakes on it*

rob lad if/when you fix it, let us know what it was!

olliee said:
not hardware graphics issue... defo a gfx software/driver/control pannel thingy settings tho!

the bet is on :D

*shakes on it*

rob lad if/when you fix it, let us know what it was!

:cheers: hehe

olliee said:
they'll be in me, cos you're buyin em ;x

i got this in the bag :D

ok then .................come down to west mids then and i'll buy you that beer :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: