ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black angel eyes on mk2 ph1(not 56k)

Valver..

not 2 sure about em... bet they cost lot to! i would stick with standard lights to me looks alot better just look ODD!

on the mk2 ph1 172 style are best, the morrete chrome type.

Think the mk1 style look better, better laid out in the shape for the mk1 if you know what i mean. Just my opinion of course.

btw why does it have a top sidelight when the rings are ment to be the sidelights. and that top sidelight is like orange :confused:

Octavia VRS

I was thinking about these but they are something like £150. look good tho

Think Ill stick to getting the 172 headlights

FTO GPX 2.0 V6

Hi this is my car, I see you took the pics off of Clubclio. I dont agree that the 172 ones look better. Definately not on a black car. Everyone gets the 172s and they are on the Etoile which isnt a sporty. Definately prefer thse and they look better in person.

These were £300 fitted or £235 unfitted at KTEC. I got the induction kit done at the same time. As mentioned on the CLubclio post the lights are the 1st fitted set in the UK.

I do agree with the comment regarding the orangey side light, I will end up buying some whiter bulbs to replace these. The angel eyes do look great and IMO look much better than the originals, which make the car look like a Corsa or the newer shape Fiesta.

Check out my Cardomain site for more pics.

Lots of Alfas

I like them, but the standard double optics look just as good (even though they are not angel lights).

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by glyn1980 on 18 August 2005

These were £300 fitted or £235 unfitted at KTEC. I got the induction kit done at the same time. As mentioned on the CLubclio post the lights are the 1st fitted set in the UK.

u didnt get them fitted i hope? i couldnt imagine it being too hard and worth another 65 quids worth of labour!

Lots of Alfas

They wouldnt be that hard to fit, its just a case of undoing 4 screws and pulling the upper grill off then another 3 screws to take the old units out. Sliding the new units in is a little tricky but its not worth £65 labour.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 19 August 2005

They wouldnt be that hard to fit, its just a case of undoing 4 screws and pulling the upper grill off then another 3 screws to take the old units out. Sliding the new units in is a little tricky but its not worth £65 labour.
yup! thats exactly my opinion 2!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 19 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by davebem on 19 August 2005

yup! thats exactly my opinion 2!

Well I did pay for fitting and it is more complicated than you thought, It also requires an extra bulb for each headlight and the lights to be wired in and whack extra fuses in to accomidate these. It took the owner of KTEC over 2 hours to fit these and at least it was done properly.

They are much brighter than the standard lights and they also give a slight rainbox glow. Well worth the money! and they look better than the sport lights!!! Nobody would notice if you had the sport lights because they are standard on a few of the different Clio models and are optional for the rest. At least these are different and make people look. I really dont see the point in swapping what is standard lights of more standard lights???

Ph1

Bugger !!!

I missed my chance to be a trend setter :(

I saw these for sale in Germany about 3 months back and was gonna get a set but other things cropped up and it never happened.

Would look cool as f*** on a 172 with carbon bonnet