ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black BMW Kidneys.... Should I?

Not a 320d
Not sure if it goes well against black. Would choose gloss black.

How it is:

2_zpsd93ce271.jpg

How Black on Black would look...

2359869412_e43b000412_o.jpg

Not sure its a bit tacky TBH, looks good on white or other colors. Plus I dont know if it would go well against black or my wheels...

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Much prefer the black. I know a guy with an E92 in the dark blue colour too and it suits it down to a tee. I think the silver accents on the headlights are still enough to break it up IMO

Not a 320d
Looks a bit "low rent drug pusher" in the black I think.

Yeah thats what Im thinking. Im about 70% standard -30% Black.

But then everyone has Black grills and I quite like the chrome against the black. if it were a white car then It would have to be black, no question.

Z4
Black without a doubt.
The silver does look smart, but not aggressive enough. I like my cars to look like they're about to punch you in the face.

I didn't think you could modify lease cars?

An orange one
Black without a doubt.
The silver does look smart, but not aggressive enough. I like my cars to look like they're about to punch you in the face.

PCP is different from lease though and I suppose this would only apply if you handed it back and walk away,

if you trade in in or sell private it's irrelevant what you've done (to an extent)

Also in guessing he's meaning the genuine bmw grilles anyways

Leon Cupra 300
Black.

I've got black ones. Wasn't sure at first but I went with it, swapped them back to silver the other day and hated them! Back to black again now..

If you get the BMW glossy ones its a perfect match for the glossy shadow line and mirror surrounds etc.

Not a 320d
Black without a doubt.

You cant really. But if back to standard when handed back then who cares. I wont be making any major mods to it and in fact Im reluctant to remap it for warranty reasons, and for PCP reasons.

Black on black only works on proper fast cars imo.

Oh so If I had an E92 335 it would work then?

Jesus christ. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Black.

I've got black ones. Wasn't sure at first but I went with it, swapped them back to silver the other day and hated them! Back to black again now..

If you get the BMW glossy ones its a perfect match for the glossy shadow line and mirror surrounds etc.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. My mate did it on his 1er and it looked good. Im just a bit unsure about the black on black.

14tsy8m.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You're a chopsy little prick aren't you.

But back on topic, yes, a black on black 335 would work. Because it has the power to match the looks. Unlike yours.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You're a chopsy little prick aren't you.

But back on topic, yes, a black on black 335 would work. Because it has the power to match the looks. Unlike yours.

Black looks menacing, I agree and prefer wolves in sheeps clothing rather then sheep in wolves...

If you're gonna insult someone, at least spell it right FFS.

Go black though. The badmanz drug dealer vibe will match your CS persona.

Not a 320d
f**k me Im such a fail.

They both have a point though, even though it was a f**king trolling remark.

Sheep in wolves clothing is right. It looks good (to some) but it needs to be able to back up the looks and I simply cant in my s**tty diesel.

So there we have it. I wont be carrying out this modification as a result of the input from this forum.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
f**k me Im such a fail.

Sheep in wolves clothing is right. It looks good (to some) but it needs to be able to back up the looks and I simply cant in my s**tty diesel.

I didn't say it was s****y mate, I drive an 03 530d with 210k lol

So there we have it. I wont be carrying out this modification as a result of the input from this forum.

​I didn't say it was sh**ty, I drive a 530d with 210k so have no room to talk :)

Bux

Golf GTD
I'm probably gonna do it to mine, just waiting for a pair to come up on eBay that aren't stupidly priced. I know I only have a 2.0 diesel, but I have 2 turbos too ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
f**k me Im such a fail.

Your attitude fcuking stinks.

Worse than the diesel fumes coming out of your rental car.

If you're going to give it the billy big balls and troll/banter your way around the forum, at least have the minerals to take a bit in return.

Not a 320d
I'm probably gonna do it to mine, just waiting for a pair to come up on eBay that aren't stupidly priced. I know I only have a 2.0 diesel, but I have 2 turbos too ;)

You get yours back ok in the end? I never read what happened in the end. Last time I read anything you were chasing the thing.

Your attitude fcuking stinks.

Worse than the diesel fumes coming out of your rental car.

If you're going to give it the billy big balls and troll/banter your way around the forum, at least have the minerals to take a bit in return.

My attitude stinks?

I do take banter - if it was ment as bants then I wouldn't have an issue. Its a little different when some low life c**t keeps dropping the comments through about a 2L bmw. Its like its a really s**t car or something. Rented or not I couldn't give a f**k. I owned the last 3 cars out right, I stumped up the cash for the GT the day I bought it and having done that I honestly cant say it feels any different to me knowing I don't properly own the car. I still drive it like I did the last one, clean it like I did the last one and look at it the same as I did the last one. If renting means driving about in a car I couldn't normally afford then it suits me down the the ground as frankly I dont want to drive about in a Renault anymore, so long as I can afford the payments I will continue to drive about in a semi decent car.

I mean seriously thats all youve got? Ive been on this forum for a while and all you can come up with, time after time, is the size of my engine or the car I drive.

I would happily take your banter if you slipped in a few smileys or dropped the 2.0l diesel comments.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Go back through my posts, I have never EVER mentioned the car you do or don't drive. I couldn't give a s**t what other people drive. How can I have an opinion when I drive a £200 honda Civic??

You asked for peoples opinions on a black grill. I gave my opinion on the black grill. When you got gobby, then I made a comment about your car.

I have never mocked the fact you drive a 2.0 diesel. In fact, in your thread about your car I actually said fair play to you for driving a car like that at your age.

Not a 320d
You must of known that would set me off though.

Go back and read it after knowing the sort of s**t I got for buying, sorry renting a 320d.....